Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

ordered a xcd35 yesterday using coupon HSBCLB and COD for 9.4k .. got verification call today , do they update with tracking no on site when shipped ? or sms tracking no ?

all in line for Defy please smile :)

now, will RCOMLB1 work for COD? I think it should..... took me to payment screen without probs.... and then my ISP went down :(:mad:

The site is extremely unreliable, at least in terms of software. Now it is not letting me log in. I am scared to use my credit card on such sites.

Not even verisign secured!

^ - just now checked with MM A70. HSBCLB showed discount of 10% but then showed the red color "OOPS coupon valid only for net banking & credit card" error when COD was selected as payment mode.
But using RCOMLB1 got a discount of 1K and proceeded with "mobile number confirmation" when COD option was selected.
And for ICICILB i got "oops coupon valid only for ICICI card"
So no HSBCLB & ICICILB for COD.

I haven't bought anything from LB so far. How's the shipping in recent times. I've seen someone mentioning that COD orders are often TOO late to be delivered and they sometimes ignore the order. Is it so?

My friend is about to buy a mobile, is it okay to do a COD (as he's still doubtful over LB) or shall I ask him to pay using credit card?

What'll be the difference in shipping time if bought through credit card and COD?

I had a Seagate in my cart . The order had both . That is why i cancelled it !

I have done from other account . Lets see when they call me :D

Back