Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

m-jeri said:
HO HO HO.....

Santa is here. So i bought something special for someone i love for 18000, Actually 16800.

And i got 10 coupons with 1680 max off. :D. Since this is a highly sought one.

Condns:

1. First 10 response with minimum 50 posts and atleast a 5 week old membership can apply.
2. A Promise that you will give me 1 coupon off the same value or more(more loving) if u like and give minimum 4 in TE itself.

Warranty itself has no meaning, I doubt if promise has any......

My Free help to all of you ( Spreading the love ) . Although when i myself need coupons at times and fail to find any help , i feel sad :(

Buh ... here for you 10% off coupons , max discount Rs300 on each :-

LBCASHBACK4d1361c6
LBCASHBACK06927cc0
LBCASHBACK0b83c6df
LBCASHBACK56aec33c
LBCASHBACKe9dd877e
LBCASHBACK64018992
LBCASHBACK3d2e8a85
LBCASHBACK09870160
LBCASHBACKfedf3bf8
LBCASHBACK8782a72f

Just love helping my fellow TEians :D

m-jeri sent you a PM my post counter is stuck at 18 posts actually you can check out that i have more than 90 posts by selecting "View forum posts"

Also interested which laptop you bought since you were not interested in that Acer 5253 i recommended.... That Toshiba one kya?

Does one get 100% off coupons even after one uses discount coupons like reliance one?

Mine are also stuck at 8

sanjiv said:
m-jeri sent you a PM my post counter is stuck at 18 posts actually you can check out that i have more than 90 posts by selecting "View forum posts"

Also interested which laptop you bought since you were not interested in that Acer 5253 i recommended.... That Toshiba one kya?

Does one get 100% off coupons even after one uses discount coupons like reliance one?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

images are also not loading on my PC with BSNL BB

kartikoli said:
not loading on EVDO as well

morning bump ... any 1 who can give me 10% off max 2k

i need it urgently

Back