Laptops at 25k

gowtham

Disciple
Hi frnds,

My friend who lives in Chennai gave me responsibility in getting him a decent laptop.

So please suggest me in getting a good one in the mid range.

Budget: 25k ( +1k or - 1k is fine)
Usage: HD movies, web surfing, skype, moderate games(secondary), documents.
Brand: Brands with good servicing(chennai) is needed.
Considerations: wide screen and good battery life is recommended.
processor: i3 is fine (believes that it is better than AMD and dual core, correct me if iam wrong)

Please suggest me bcoz the laptop needs to be purchased bfore this month. The main factor is the servicing.

Thanx in advance for the help :)

currently available 25k laptops can run old games only and that also at extremely low resolution. Wait for 3rd gen Core i3 based laptop or 2nd gen AMD A6 (dual core) laptops to appear under 30k bracket. Those can handle modern games at low-mid resolution.

could you please specify the period it takes to release in the market and for time sake excluding games with other features could you suggest a laptop at this range...thnx for the help :)

Check this: HP Pavilion G6 Series G6-1318AX. nice configuration for less than 24k but can only match Pentium Dual Core at best but at this price you can't complain either. Should run all games at mid details.

At 27k, you have this: Asus X54C-SX261D. But from what i remember this was available for 24k. Check locally you may still find it for 25k.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

cheap 3rd gen Core i3 based laptops may take time as market is already flooded by 2nd gen processor based laptops. So my estimate is ~November.

Thanks for the suggestion but need to purchase bfore next week so in a bit of hurry :( So even AMD is fine with a decent graphics below 30k. Please try to get me in acer,dell and at last choice samsung..

Thnx in advance...

Back