Budget 41-50k Laptop for entertainment. 40-45k budget.

MaceWindu

Recruit
Budget: around 40-45k.(+5k if necessary)
Requirements: very good screen quality and strong build.
Specifications: 8gb ram, 512gb ssd, 15inch screen

Just purchased the newly launched Asus go

Okish build quality.
Screen quality is bad. Colors look washed out. Blacks/dark scenes are not dark enough.
I'm returning it.

I'll be using it for coding and watching movies.
Coding isn't the problem here, video streaming is.

Please recommend a few options.

Why not get a Xiaomi / realme tablet+ a normal laptop? Retails for 27k(Cheaper of Realme), get a case with kickstand, Bluetooth keyboard and should be enough for consuming media + occasional productivity/browsing/ reading. Or opt for an iPad if budget is higher.

You can get a laptop and use Spacedesk and use the tablet as a secondary display.

Why not get a Xiaomi / realme tablet+ a normal laptop? Retails for 27k(Cheaper of Realme), get a case with kickstand, Bluetooth keyboard and should be enough for consuming media + occasional productivity/browsing/ reading. Or opt for an iPad if budget is higher.

You can get a laptop and use Spacedesk and use the tablet as a secondary display.
I have a pc for work. Needed a laptop for when I'm traveling

This is what you need.

Lenovo V14 Gen 3 (14 Intel)​

Here is the link, buy from official lenovo site.
https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/lenovo/v-series/Lenovo-V14-Gen-3-14''-Intel/p/LEN101L0019

To customize look for the attached pdf.
Select the options exactly as shown in the PDF.

This will cost you ₹41,257, make sure to use CUSTOMOFF coupon code at the checkout to get 3000 off.

Now the only problem is that delivery will take 5 weeks (might also take 2 months), because it is a customized order, laptop will be imported from china.

But this is the most bang for the buck option out there right now. I recently bought this exact model but with i5 option.

The IPS screen and compact size alone just makes it worth it.

Attachments

• Build (2)-compressed.pdf
    134.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Budget: around 40-45k.(+5k if necessary)
Requirements: very good screen quality and strong build.
Specifications: 8gb ram, 512gb ssd, 15inch screen

Just purchased the newly launched Asus go

Okish build quality.
Screen quality is bad. Colors look washed out. Blacks/dark scenes are not dark enough.
I'm returning it.

I'll be using it for coding and watching movies.
Coding isn't the problem here, video streaming is.

Please recommend a few options.
If you want a superb display, get any OLED laptop . And make sure to use a screen saver to avoid any pixel burning issues .
ASUS has many models under 55K with OLED display.
The one you have bought doesn't come with OLED display.

Back