L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

Re: L.A Noire Thread [Xbox 360/PS3]

Aman27deep said:
And i am hoping to source the game by Tuesday. Damn fricking 22 GB :'(
LOL all you could have done is to ask and we could have thought of other quicker alternatives. ;)

pranaywhiz said:
Which other quicker alternatives :ashamed:

Going to the outlet and buying it directly ofc. :) Shipping is increasing the delays these days.

Completed it just now! Fantastic finale. The last desk was awesome in terms of how the storyline kept me engrossed. Less of interviews and more of chasing and subduing the suspects. Although at some points I did feel that the game was a bit monotonous - homicide desk was one of them. Go to the crime scene, get the clues, go to the suspects/eye-witnesses, interview them, get more clues, zero it down to the final suspect who committed the crime. Voice acting was top-notch and when the credits sequence rolls out, one could notice the amount of cast being credited towards the ending.

Completed all the street crimes as well. It is pretty easy once the story mode is completed. Whatever street crimes are left is indicated on the map as a red symbol and whatever has been completed is indicated in white. Click on them, ask the partner to drive. Once all the street crimes of a particular desk have been completed, getting into the car or while launching 'The streets of L.A.', it displays a message - 'All the street crimes of this desk have been completed'. So it's pretty easy this way.

Took me 19 hours and 17 minutes to complete it. A vast majority of the time was spent for investigating the crime scenes and finding out the clues. My partner drove most of the time so could save some time there.

Awesome game nonetheless. Kept me engrossed for the whole week. Thank you so much Team Bondi. <3 :D

^ And next week DLC's are gonna be announced :D

I am SO looking forward to beat this game since i beat RDR yesterday :)

I've my doubts regarding the DLC though. I mean as a standalone version like Undead Nightmare. :(

^In all those cases R* were the developers for the game. In this case, it is Team Bondi. So we cannot be sure of anything.

FTP'ing this game NAOOOO...!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Played about an hour and got promoted!! Pretty neat :D

Just finished solving the 'Lipstick Murder Case'. Got a 'Routine' rating for this one, even after using an intuition point. My previous case, can't remember the name, was pretty good. Rockstar games are always one step ahead of everyone in the game developing industry. This game is certainly worth a buy.

Gauge said:
Will USA Region Games work on my 3.41FW JB'ed PS# bought here in India?
All PS3 games are region free. Wii and 360 games aren't, though some 360 games are region-free.

Back