Kaspersky 2010 1Year Internet Security License

Status
Not open for further replies.

vajm1234

Disciple
Have Kaspersky 2010 1Year 1User Internet Security Key got it from lenovo center.

reason : already have another lying

will only PM the serial key the moment i get the payment - no shipping
PM me for Account related info

NOTE : Pic will not be possible as its a Serial Key.

No crapping No Lowball Please

Edit : just to let u know people IT Never been activated yet

Edit : SOLD

regards :)

yours_majesty said:
dude revise the price, no lowballing intended, but 3 user retail pack sells for 350 in local market.
really where ? i recently got a quote of around 480 in np

yours_majesty said:
dude revise the price, no lowballing intended, but 3 user retail pack sells for 350 in local market.

Well dealers here are selling it for no less than 550/- :p

I want 20 pieces at that price. Plz let me know where we can get it. Plz reply asap otherwise .....

1 year from the date of activation or is it already activated??
if it's the new one then i'll take it..

Supra said:
I want 20 pieces at that price. Plz let me know where we can get it. Plz reply asap otherwise .....

people from delhi know about an emerging computer market in DC, Janak Puri, you would get it there.

yours_majesty said:
people from delhi know about an emerging computer market in DC, Janak Puri, you would get it there.
you are not even sure about that.. and DC prices are anyways higher than NP

manusag said:
you are not even sure about that.. and DC prices are anyways higher than NP

Just go there to find this truth yourself, if you are still unable to, then mail me back I'll tell the address. You'll find a shop next to ABN AMRO ATM, located next to Satyam Cineplex, you'll find pasted on this shop the rates for Kaspersky.

yours_majesty said:

i want 100 pieces ryte now if u can arrange. i can even give you 375/- rs per piece. :D:hap2::hap2::hap2:

waseem46 said:
i want 100 pieces ryte now if u can arrange. i can even give you 375/- rs per piece. :D:hap2::hap2::hap2:

shipping charges (Rs.75 per box) also apply, since you are in Bhopal, octroi charges, if any, shall be paid by you.

Transfer Rs.37,500/- plus Rs.7500/- shipping charges to my account first.

^^I would also like to buy 100 Nos. of the same and dnt worry shipping the same to me i'l get them picked up from ur place.

But dammit u only have 7 Posts man can someone here vouch for this guy ... lol

TheITWares said:
^^I would also like to buy 100 Nos. of the same and dnt worry shipping the same to me i'l get them picked up from ur place.

But dammit u only have 7 Posts man can someone here vouch for this guy ... lol

I have more than 200 posts but it always shows 7 posts, I've notified the mods regarding the same but no one cares here, I have iTrust score as well.

Ok then no problem PM me ur mob. no. and address

I will ask mediahome aka anuj may be he can help drop by ur place and buy 100 nos for me and waseem and maybe mediahome too will buy 100 so 300 nos for 375 all.

Thanks a lot for helping us out in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back