Car & Bike K&N for activa..? DIO..? ACCESS...??

loverboy jai

Disciple
hiii dude m from bangalore and gonna purchase a bike for me and my sis.... it should be a maintainance free, good performance, and m gonna install K&N filter for tat bike so please suggest me which of these 3 bikes should i choose for...?no matter wats the price is......

HONDA ACTIVA....?
HONDA DIO.....?
SUZUKI ACCESS....?
all these with K&N filter,,,k

and also please give me some address where i'll get K&N filter in bangalore....???

thanks in advance...
jai

u would find better help @ xbhp forums.......and i dont think so after installing K&N the bike/scooter would be maintenance free....there are advantages and disadvantages of the same......and yea....fuel is costly :) , k&n would increase petrol consumption to a decent level.......why a k&n after all ? the stocks work just fine , if u want it just for the *growl* and *sound effect* just mod the existing air box.....

thetechmind said:
u would find better help @ xbhp forums.......and i dont think so after installing K&N the bike/scooter would be maintenance free....there are advantages and disadvantages of the same......and yea....fuel is costly :) , k&n would increase petrol consumption to a decent level.......why a k&n after all ? the stocks work just fine , if u want it just for the *growl* and *sound effect* just mod the existing air box.....

i heard k&N gives some power to the vehicle.. and also love tat sound.. please mention advantages n disadvantages...

K&N increase both the performance and efficiency of the bike if you are are not doing rejeting also

installing K&N alone never increase fuel consumption

I heard a dio with a K&N once. We were at a shop, and it sounded like a pulsar was coming at 80ish speeds. folks on the road cleared out, and we got out of the shop to see who would drive a pulsar at those speeds in these cramped city roads.

then it turned out to be a dio puttering about at 30ish speeds :bleh:

manpreetsingh46 said:
K&N increase both the performance and efficiency of the bike if you are are not doing rejeting also
installing K&N alone never increase fuel consumption

thanks may be m gonna purchase dio with K&Nfilter installing in it...

get a dio....after the 1st service with honda...your power will decrease....then put k&n and get it rejetted......go to J.C.Road for cosmetic mods...make a slit in the filter box for the sound....if you keep the k&n without the box...its gonna get stolen.

Why do you want to have more performance in a scooter if your sister going to use it ? I feel its a waste of money.

NO offense buddy

Please check with your sis if she is comfortable riding bike with such bhuk bhuk noise.

Never seen a gal riding fitting devices which makes big noise on road

loverboy jai said:
punny bike..? beats u..?

active!!!its a no brainer-with the new version just launched...its kooler to look at and also has 15% ore mileage than the previous one as per company specs!!!!!

Back