Jio Cinema and Fifa World Cup 2022

technofast

Huh?
Adept
Horrible 4K transmission from Jio Cinema of the Fifa World cup. I was excited to watch the opening ceremony and first match in 4K but turned out to be pathetic with too much stuttering and lost transmission. Why does Jio even have to advertise when they would have very well known that it would have been difficult to stream the content in 4K?. I have a ACT 400Mbps connection but still had to switch to TV with sports18 to get it in HD. I was thinking up of stopping DTH service but now have to think twice atleast until end of the FIFA world cup. Hope Jio cinema will improve the 4K transmission in the upcoming matches.

Live sports streaming has never been a great option. Even Hotstar cricket live stream is in horrible quality too. forget 4k even 1080p/720p looks like 480p output!
Best option to watch sports is DTH in india

Tried watching USA vs Wales on Jiocinema,unfortunately left disappointed,streaming services have a long way to go.

I've always had times where app would randomly crash. It's been better today than it was during first 3 days. But still it takes notoriously long time for stream to load

Back