JBL onbeat Xtreme @ 16500 @ shopclues

hbksabhi

Adept
im thinking about buying it but is shopclues a good site ..... i mean there customer support is horrible ... had to wait 1 hour to chat with there executive .....
howz snapdeal , there they have it for 17600

My experience with Shopclues has always been good. Haven't had the need to contact their customer care yet, so can't comment about that.

Do not buy from shopclues !!!! if there is any issue it takes more than a month to get resolved. Had more than one bitter experience. avoid it.

if u wanna buy from shopclues, better opt for COD. Had many bitter experiences from the site including fake replica sent by the dealer of an electronic product. Horrible Site, horrible customer care, and takes 4-5 days to even ship the item. Many a times, after receiving payments, they cancel the order saying its out of stock.

i ordered it ........ :(
but i have the option to cancel it[DOUBLEPOST=1371366127][/DOUBLEPOST]the only thing coz of which i ordered was that the seller SOUND solutions was same on the other site Snapdeal .........so i thought it should work out[DOUBLEPOST=1371366222][/DOUBLEPOST]and if its a replica i should be able to tell that , when i receive the product and bill[DOUBLEPOST=1371367445][/DOUBLEPOST]
1zqc7dv.png

this is my order status , Should i Cancel

i ordered it ........ :(
but i have the option to cancel it[DOUBLEPOST=1371366127][/DOUBLEPOST]the only thing coz of which i ordered was that the seller SOUND solutions was same on the other site Snapdeal .........so i thought it should work out[DOUBLEPOST=1371366222][/DOUBLEPOST]and if its a replica i should be able to tell that , when i receive the product and bill[DOUBLEPOST=1371367445][/DOUBLEPOST]
1zqc7dv.png

this is my order status , Should i Cancel
If seller is trustworthy, then there shouldn't be any problems..
Also your order will be dispatched soon... Please inspect on receipt and check with jbl for authenticity.

If seller is trustworthy, then there shouldn't be any problems..
Also your order will be dispatched soon... Please inspect on receipt and check with jbl for authenticity.

Sure ... Have opened a jbl account too to register the product as soon as i get it

Back