Its Spectre's showtime

Spectre

Skilled
Folks,
Finally got the cabby modded as i wished for, still little bit of work left to do

Got a bunch of Lian-Li 120mm from Phoenix(excellent seller, very cooperative)
Excellent fans, super-silent and brilliant LEDs. the blues ones are just awesome with the transparent body

Transparent panel was modded by Waseem46, a real gem of a guy :hap2:
Shipping my panel to him got screwed by Professional couriers when it reached him. I was so pissed off, but then he took pains to make a completely new panel with embozzled body finish since my cooler wont fit with a transparent panel with normal cutting
The acrylic was laser cutted and everything was done very well. Just the selfmade panel doesnt exactly fit the cabby, but with a little pressure its fine.

Cant get a second 120mm fitted due to cooler, need to lower the fan screw holes a little bit, which i will do soon

Enjoy the pics fellas :p

Lian-Li beauties

Frontpanel modded for 2 fans

Sidepanel sizzling

Blu Blu Blu

time to change that monitor of yours !! the front140mm looks a bit flimsy ... not other way of putting it eh ? was looking to do something similar for my 690 come and have a look eh .. spectre

Looks cool!
OMG u have very similar system as mine:
CM Elite cabinet: Check
Blue LED fans inside: Check
Dell E1909W: Check
VS4121: Check
Razer Goliathus Omega mouse pad: Check

Just saw your siggy, you have CM hyper 212 Plus fitted in Cm elite! WOW! Ok just read your response in that thread too. Time to buy one :eek:hyeah:

Spectre:

Nice modification. What is that device, on the fourth drive bay from the bottom..? Of course, that system is NOT in the room you sleep in.

Thanks folks! appreciate all your responses and comments

If u meant the PCI card,
Its a Dlink LAN card. I have two ISPs / modems / lancards :p

asingh said:
Spectre:
Nice modification. What is that device, on the fourth drive bay from the bottom..? Of course, that system is NOT in the room you sleep in.

No monitor change now, dont force me to steal ur new card :bleh:
Come and shows ur skills daa

kolguy said:
time to change that monitor of yours !! the front140mm looks a bit flimsy ... not other way of putting it eh ? was looking to do something similar for my 690 come and have a look eh .. spectre

I keep the rig down, my table is made in such a way. well below my eye level

For taking pics, i kept it at the top

It works doubly as a night lamp as well :p

Back