It took me two hours to believe...32mbps..

Lol until they find out what you download. Open a torrent client at your own risk, if you do please tell me how you got fired, take photos if you can, lol. I really dont see the use of a 32mbps connection unless i can access some private trackers + client. THEN the download shall be gin.

I have a 2mbps/unlimited a/c and i download 350gb per month at my home. More then enough as of now.

But is this not quite pointless for the OP. It is at office. Doubt you can browse 'anything' and DL using torrent clients..? Am sure most of our office provide speeds considerably greater than homes -- but useless for what we desire.

:)

skumar9988 said:
Come on be positive...

I can Carry my lappy to office..then whats left...
Then you are zee KING. :) But will they allow you to hook personal devices to their LAN..?

You are very lucky... I get 2Mbps on my 512K Connection(Airtel)..... Happening since last dec... Only Between 10th of month to 20th :)

instead of congratulating OP on his speed , we jealous fellas just throw wht this & that .;)

we can supply some TB HDD for downloading whtever we need to him with this speed :rofl:

vantheman5211 said:
slip in a download rig in there mate.awesome speeds
You don't need a download rig with such speeds.. everything gets downloaded in a flash. :D

It's sad to think 32mbps is slow for me.. I'm gonna miss my uni connection when I come home in the summer!

Congrats, enjoy the speeds! Having fast internet is a massive boon. :D

wow great, when can i send u an HDD, and i will give direct downloads links from my server :D though its more then 2TB.

@skumar

The NIC network is being upgraded at all the districts in India and 32 mbps is being given to all the districts/Nodes.

@rest : Don't be so jealous, most of the downloading sites like rapidshare, megaupload, torrents are blocked on this network and everything is logged and everything is controlled.

Wat tweeking.... R u talking abt d applications dat allows u to download nething frm ne website???? If so den I agree wid u.. As there are 1000's of applications which helps u to access ne website that u want.... :)

Congos man. But the reality is once when you get such blazing speeds, you literally get bored of the net, coz theres no patience to test nor you have to wait, everything happens so instantly. So there you actually miss the slow speeds where you actually get excited for the downloads to get completed. ;)

Back