Laptops Is this Netbook worth buying????

He can try it.

The people who have bought Zenith Director Plus Ultra notebook have not reported any problems.

Since his budget is limited, he may go in for this.

I feel Indian brands like Zenith and HCL can be trusted. The rest depends on your friend.

From what i have seen with a friend of mine Zenith is a no nonsense brand u get what u pay for. Though the build quality could be better still at the price its a good deal.

It would be amazing if Zenith and HCL which are indian brands gain a standing in international market like Asus or Acer enjoy , but those days seem far ahead.

One of my friend has a Zenith Director and it started showing signs in the first month itself. First the screen became dull, then the battery was not giving backup of more than 10 minutes. (Later we came to know that Zenith gave only 6 months warranty on battery).

When taken to the customer care department, they took almost 20 days to get it repaired. Again within three he had a problem with the keypad and touchpad. Problems don seem to end even now. This is his last month of warranty and he is thinking of dumping it before it expires!

Back