is there any veterinary ophthalmologist in north india ?

aman147 said:
need to get a dog diagnosed for his eyes. if u know pls post here.

Where are u located in N. India??

My friend is a Vet. Opthalm. but she practices in Mumbai. Though she does travel across India for operations occasionally.

My boobah was operated for cataract by her 2 years ago.

i live near chandigarh. if there any doctor near my place. this dog also has cataract prob. he is white male labra 10 months old. If she knows anyone....

aman147 said:
i live near chandigarh. if there any doctor near my place. this dog also has cataract prob. he is white male labra 10 months old. If she knows anyone....
^^ A 10 months old dog cannot have Cataract. Cataract occurs in older dogs. Mine was 7+ when it was first diagnosed. Are you sure it is cataract??

I'll ask her if she knows a vet in Chandigarh but I doubt it...

aman147 said:
looks like cataract, cloudy eye white spot in center, barely sees from this(left) eye.
It might be a birth defect. Has it developed recently or was it present since it was a puppy... only got worse?

It might even be glaucoma... Still, I'll check with my friend and let you know. :(

nehaladsul said:
It might be a birth defect. Has it developed recently or was it present since it was a puppy... only got worse?

It might even be glaucoma... Still, I'll check with my friend and let you know. :(
i think u r right wat u said

Maybe take a pic of the eye (without flash) and send it to Neha's friend to look at ? If he doesn't mind i.e

Back