Is peeing in jungle bad ?

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
i was just thinking of recently hyped "Swach Bharat Abhiyan", where people are requesting not to pee in open :D

but i want to know, during road trip , is it ok to pee in jungle :D , since in highway you will hardly find any public washroom, and the ones provided in petrol bunks are dirty enough to gift you various UTI's :D

Also, govt should learn from Sikkim people, how did they managed to keep Gangtok clean, instead of making the abhiyan just a photo opp.

ivhere

Adept
Aug 15, 2011
You are free to even poop anywhere in the jungle.[DOUBLEPOST=1414503950][/DOUBLEPOST]Just don't throw plastic bottles and polythene openly. It would ruin the nature.

Last edited:

amohit

Disciple
May 20, 2009
why would you pee in open when on highways...these days most of the petrol bunks have rest rooms attached. If everybody follows "swach bharat" approach...these public toilets will be clean enough for us to use...

Regards,

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
why would you pee in open when on highways...these days most of the petrol bunks have rest rooms attached. If everybody follows "swach bharat" approach...these public toilets will be clean enough for us to use...

Regards,

i generally head to highway every 4-5 months 2-3000 kms ~~ , 90% of time , either bunk owner won't allow to enter, or the toilets will be flooded, or they will be dirty enough to cause you various types of UTI

@FaH33m i am searching for this solution only :(

asingh

Staff member
Super Mod
Jun 13, 2009
New Delhi
I come from a hill station (with "jungles" all around), and something my momma told me, which I always remember:

"Son never ever pee out in the wild after sun set. Some Djinn / bhooth / preth aatma may just grab your willy and possess you".

I adhere to this mantra till date. I may forget to carry a flash light when out in the dark, I may break the eggs while carrying them back home, I my forget the umbrella in a shop while chatting to a local, but I never ever "pee in the jungle". Never. Though in the streets of urban centers I have no qualms relieving my self. After all, India is a toilet.

I'll leave you with a stanza from Ronnie James Dio's band: DIO (RIP):

If your circle stays unbroken
Then you're a lucky man
'Cause it never, never, never has for me
In the palace of the virgin
Lies the chalice of the soul
And it's likely you might find the answer there

written by RJ Dio, Vincent Appice and Vivian Campbell, for the Holy Diver (1983) album featuring the song: Invisible.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Dec 22, 2007
Nagpur
www.desiphotographers.com
yes at night when I was going to chikaldhara one person wanted to relieve himself very badly, and it was night time. he asked the conductor stealthily to stop the bus. and when he went to pee after sometime we hear a scream and the last we knew one animal chased him and he came back to bus in the middle of his business :p

only pee if you want to be chased by unknown animals

Reactions: nishthecooldude

intelcore2

Disciple
Jan 1, 2010
No....just think of it that you are becoming one with nature.

And no..peeing in the ocean is not bad too..if that is goin to be the next thread which you gonna start :shifty:

ssslayer

Adept
Jun 30, 2006
Mombay
Swachh Bharat abhiyan is a sham.
The same people who voraciously promoted the concept around me were the ones who littered the most during Diwali.
(Yes via the fireworks)

Reactions: kippu