Audio Is M50x good for games & movies at 5.5k?

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello guys getting a new m50x for 5.5k.. Which is so very tempting deal. Personally have never heard them before. Will be using mostly with pc for gaming & movies sometimes.. So is M50x at 5.5k good choice for me.. Getting almost 50% discount. I already own a number of headphones (wired/wireless), was still thinking of getting hyperx cloud then getting m50x at such an awesome price changed my mind.. So should i go for the m50's???

did u buy it?its a steal for that price.
and dont bother with budget gaming headphones,u are better off buying a m50x with a condenser mic for 500rs

PH0ENiX#11770 for Ow
Pharah/sol76/ana
What d u play?
Share ur B tag

The reason i always keep insisting on avoiding budget gaming headphones is due to mic quality.u can get 10x better performance with chinese condenser mic selling for 500rs and what's the real bomb?
A 2k mic will sound better then top of the line gaming headsets.:)

PH0ENiX#11770 for Ow
Pharah/sol76/ana
What d u play?
Share ur B tag

The reason i always keep insisting on avoiding budget gaming headphones is due to mic quality.u can get 10x better performance with chinese condenser mic selling for 500rs and what's the real bomb?
Hmm.. Well i think i have already sent you a request by the name G-Force. Will check and resend request again.. As i am currently out of town.. Will do in 2 3 days time..

PH0ENiX#11770 for Ow
Pharah/sol76/ana
What d u play?
Share ur B tag

Hey, you don't happen to play Global Offensive, do you?

Hey, you don't happen to play Global Offensive, do you?
I did actually quite a lot.. But past 3, 4 months busy with OW that too whenever i can squeeze some free time. If you can try your hands on OW.. Its mindblowing.. Havent played any others though i have a vast collection of games yet to play on pc, ps4 n xbox1.. OW is not letting me try others..

i do but rare

Hmm, I see.

I did actually quite a lot.. But past 3, 4 months busy with OW that too whenever i can squeeze some free time. If you can try your hands on OW.. Its mindblowing.. Havent played any others though i have a vast collection of games yet to play on pc, ps4 n xbox1.. OW is not letting me try others..

Yeah mate, I'm tempted as well. But its got some learning curve to overcome with the different characters etc. Don't have that kind of time right now. So I just spend what little time I have on stuff that I do know - namely, CS and a little bit of Dota2.
OW is really really famous in such a short time. Maybe one day....[DOUBLEPOST=1476351783][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I completely agree with Phoenix here, m50x is amazing for movies and games. Just get yourself a condenser mic and you'll have a better headset than most "gaming" ones.

Last edited:
Back