is it worth buying tikona broadband service ?

vishalk

Adept
Hi All,

Since i am sick and tired of the pathetic service provided by Hathway at tardeo, mumbai, i have decided to get a connection from tikona. I have never used them in the past and i would like to have some of your views about it before i buy a connection from them.

thanks

Avoid at all costs. This is what general consensus seems everywhere. Later when you go for disconnection they will not really remove you from their system and one fine day you will receive call from some random lawyer from Delhi asking you to settle the fees of usage which you never did, because tikona a$$holes did not remove your name from their database.
Avoid problems and avoid tikona.

Avoid at all costs. This is what general consensus seems everywhere. Later when you go for disconnection they will not really remove you from their system and one fine day you will receive call from some random lawyer from Delhi asking you to settle the fees of usage which you never did, because tikona a$$holes did not remove your name from their database.
Avoid problems and avoid tikona.

Same thing happened with my colleague, even after disconection & settling the final payment, one fine day he got a call from a guy saying he is standing outside DELHI HIGH COURT and he is about to file a case for non-payment of the outstanding bill, he was scared shitless, I asked my colleague, for civil matter why are they going to high court ..... when he called again we told him to contact Pranab Mukherji.

Avoid! Had this for 6 months (Viman nagar, Pune) and it was way beyond pathetic. Had the most harrowing experience. Even after disocnnecting, they would continue to send the bill and would call for payment. And like some people above mentioned, also got a call from some lawyer in delhi about filing a case of non-payment.Had to threaten the CC with consumer court and then it all stopped. wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Back