Storage Solutions is it worth buying from futurebazzar.com ??

I will say for some product they have prices lower than market...

in that condition you can buy from Futurebazaar....

otherwise only reason to buy from there is you don't have time to visit ocal market...

They are pretty good in delivering the product, in the past whenever i ordered the product i have received it within 48 hours most of the times...

leodi said:
I was planning for Seagate Freeagent 500GB 3.5"

but as I see on prime's website its more cheaper there.

That pretty much answers ur query right?
Also don't miss out on the fun of going to the electronic markets with the smell of fresh packaging of digital beauties filling ur yet analog nostrills, the joy of hggling with the vendor inspite of being fully aware that "I want to lay my hand on that thing at whatever cost!!!"

On a serious note, organized retail might not be a good option in india yet, we'll have to wait till ppl like amarbir, techshop, theitwares etc settle comfortably and device a win-win biz model like that of the neweggs n TGs

i had horrible exp from futurebazar.
ordered z5500 and now sound controler station from where u can control volume of all speakers has lost its light. now i cant adjst volume in darkness.
only in a day.. looks like old nokia phone display :(
now even dont know what to do? i cant find logitec support in pune. :(

avi_avadhut said:
ordered z5500 and now sound controler station from where u can control volume of all speakers has lost its light. now i cant adjst volume in darkness.

either contact futurebazaar itself FutureBazaar.com: Indian Shopping Store - Future of Online Shopping, Powered By Big Bazaar India

or directly rashi

Logitech support is handled by Rashi, here is its address in pune

PUNE

Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd.

414 Sterling Centre,

M.G.Road,

Pune - 411 001.

Tel No.: +91 - 020/9520 - 26136332/26119321

Fax No.: +91 - 020/9520 - 26054255

Email : pune@rptechindia.com

avi_avadhut said:

Thats not the problem with Futurebazar,its with Z5500.Even iam facing the same problem with my z5500 :( No backlight:( And there are many others too who are facing this problem.
I contacted dealer and they asked me to bring the whole setup back to either get the refund or to replace it.
Who the hell can carry the setup back again?!

I had such a bad time with FutureBazaar I vowed I would NEVER visit it again. It took me 6.. that's right ..SIX hours to place an order on their website, only for the site to die on me at the last hurdle.

Pages took ages to load, then it kept asking me to login at every alternate step. In the end, I finally gave up. No gift certificate is worth that much trouble.

well, they do have some problem in the login dialogue and it keep on throwing the user out in some conditions.

plus many items specially stuff like pen drive is not worth buying from there.
but that said, other things like gift vouchers and stuff, they have great service. and they are fast and reliable.

Well.. the experience thus far has been very good for me.. I had ordered an LPG 4 burner Stove from them, and got it promptly delivered in a good package in 5 days flat.. On the contrary, I ordered a mouse from Homeshop18, another good shopping site, but I did not receive it even after 25 days.. So guess its a matter of luck..! On any day, any of these sites might just turn out to be PITAs.

Back