User Guides ipod touch 4g on 4.3.3 .....JB help ????

guys i have a problem here when i JB'd my ipod and when i clicked on cydia icon few of my icon went disappear ... i have to restore it and than again crack it..and now i am scared to click on that icon again what should i do ????

download apps whichever u want .ipa format sync with itunes and bang u have them in itouch..thats how i put apps on my itouch :)

from where should i download apps for JB'n ipod ?? i dont have wifi ??? please help

thanks & Regards

sorry for the late reply but it would have been better if u were on 4.3.3 as in that u could jailbreak ur iTouch without ur computer....anyways now since u have updated it to 5.1.1 enjoy imessaging.....for downloading apps without wifi u have two applications....one for CYDIA it is called Cyder RC2....very good application for windows here you acn download cydia apps on ur PC and install it via iFunbox....and for App store apps check apptrackr.cd and install via iFunbox which is also for windows....and u are unable to sync videos is because the format is not as per your iTouch.....try converting the videos.....to mp4 iTouch format......Xilisoft Video COnverter is the best for such tasks.....another thing is that make sure in ur iTunes go to Video section and tick mark the sync videos if u have already converted the video........any help regarding iPhone/iPod/iPad......do buzz me as i might be able to help you in many cases....

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

and before you install apps from apptrackr u need to install some patches in your iTouch which will allow these kinda apps (cra**ked) on your iTouch.....for more info pm me i will give u the source of that patch for cydia as i m not sure if i can wirte it here or not....

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

or try googling Appsync 5 and download installous its from a popular source u can download all this from cyder......which is a cydia app...and inorder this via ifunbos u need afc2add which allows transfer of apps from ur USB to PC and vice versa.....

sorry for the late reply but it would have been better if u were on 4.3.3 as in that u could jailbreak ur iTouch without ur computer....anyways now since u have updated it to 5.1.1 enjoy imessaging.....for downloading apps without wifi u have to applications....one for CYDIA it is called Cyder RC2....very good application for windows here you acn download cydia apps on ur PC and install it via iFunbox....and for App store apps check apptrackr.cd and install via iFunbox which is also for windows....and u are unable to sync videos is because the format is not as per your iTouch.....try converting the videos.....to mp4 iTouch format......Xilisoft Video COnverter is the best for such tasks.....another thing is that make sure in ur iTunes go to Video section and tick mark the sync videos if u have already converted the video........any help regarding iPhone/iPod/iPad......do buzz me as i might be able to help you in many cases....

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

and before you install apps from apptrackr u need to install some patches in your iTouch which will allow these kinda apps (cra**ked) on your iTouch.....for more info pm me i will give u the source of that patch for cydia as i m not sure if i can wirte it here or not....

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

or try googling Appsync 5 and download installous its from a popular source of HACKULOUS u can download all this from cyder......which is a cydia app...and inorder this via ifunbos u need afc2add which allows transfer of apps from ur USB to PC and vice versa.....

delete the things related to piracy like sites, source before getting warning.

i did upgrade to 5.1.1 tryed both with absynth 2.0.4 and redsnow b2 but cydia isnt showing up but jailbreak process success with no errors what to do i did jailbreak two 3 times but cydia not appearing.. i tryed via back up restore method as well as other dfb mode too but no cydia what to do ?:(

@roadrippersid Do u have SHSH Blobs ( Signature required for Restore ) for 5.1.1 saved? if Yes then Restore back ur iPod to 5.1.1 firmware and then use absinthe again it should work.....and if u not seeing cydia is because before jailbreaking u did a restore ( not firmware restore but DATA restore ).... Try setting up as New Device and do the process...it should work...pm me if u need help!! for more info see this http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/09/28/how-to-downgrade-ios-6-to-ios-5-1-1-a4-devices/

NOTE : Dont go to iOS 6 not jailbreakable!!

NOTE 2 : Even after ur Absinthe says that it is a Success for JB wait for ur iPod to boot up and come on the Main Locked Screen till then do not disconnect the phone and dont do other stuff...as cydia requires lots of time to install on the system!! wiat for the ipOd to boot after Jailbreak and come in the Activation/Lock Screen!

Last edited by a moderator:
roadrippersid Do u have SHSH Blobs ( Signature required for Restore ) for 5.1.1 saved? if Yes then Restore back ur iPod to 5.1.1 firmware and then use absinthe again it should work.....and if u not seeing cydia is because before jailbreaking u did a restore ( not firmware restore but DATA restore ).... Try setting up as New Device and do the process...it should work...pm me if u need help!! for more info see this How to downgrade iOS 6 to iOS 5.1.1 on A4 devices

NOTE : Dont go to iOS 6 not jailbreakable!!

NOTE 2 : Even after ur Absinthe says that it is a Success for JB wait for ur iPod to boot up and come on the Main Locked Screen till then do not disconnect the phone and dont do other stuff...as cydia requires lots of time to install on the system!! wiat for the ipOd to boot after Jailbreak and come in the Activation/Lock Screen!

Fixed long back but upgraded to os 6.0 what to do ;(

Back