Iphone Ringtone:)

vercetti

Skilled
Hi,

I know a thread exists somewhere in the forum which tells all about the iphone hacks....

Have the iphone and using airtel in chandigarh....

Wanted to know how to be able to
change ringtone...
add other features

Pls guide guys

for changing ringtones... just do an mp3 cut of ur favourite music file... then using itunes convert it to m4a format (convert to .aac function) and then change the extension to m4r format... then transfer it using itunes...its that simple... :)

kauzy said:
for changing ringtones... just do an mp3 cut of ur favourite music file... then using itunes convert it to m4a format (convert to .aac function) and then change the extension to m4r format... then transfer it using itunes...its that simple... :)
Didn't work for me on 1.1.4. iTunes shows and syncs the ring tones but it's not visible on the iPhone. Using iPhoneRingToneMaker now.

vercetti said:
Hi,

I know a thread exists somewhere in the forum which tells all about the iphone hacks....

Have the iphone and using airtel in chandigarh....

Wanted to know how to be able to
change ringtone...
add other features

Pls guide guys

Adding other features - if you have access to wi-fi/edge and have jailbroken your iphone, use the installer.app to get access to a huge list of programs to install. Some of the most useful ones on my phone -
- Books.app - ebook reader for the iphone
- docs - to read a variety of docs stored on your iphone.
- Bossprefs - to manage all your preferences from one screen.

Still figuring out what else to install...

Back