iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

So I assume a majority of people using android means that It cant beats the apple. Boy wake up and see what's near you. You can't even accept the facts because you don't own it or you don't like it.
May be you can't accept the real truth and polishing yourself a winner. Game over and this time no respawn.

Oh Jesus! Thanks for showing me light. I didn't know your personal opinions are facts! Game over and out, lbw, hit wicket, you lose again :yahoo:

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

What are the odds that most of the losers talking about affording iPhone actually got them for 25k under contract from US? I do not know a single person who bought it for local price. So I paid more for my S2 than these rich geniuses! GAME OVER (feels good to sprout nonsense like iPhone owners for a change)!

One off case could be ignored if it was not this big. Look at the impact it made.
Apple and Amazon had to respond promptly to this one.
After Epic Hack, Apple Suspends Over-the-Phone AppleID Password Resets | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
Amazon Quietly Closes Security Hole After Journalist's Devastating Hack | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
I understand wired.com is giving little extra coverage to this story as it happened to one of their reporters but still mistakes are mistakes.
be it google nokia or apple... nobody cared too much about your data or privacy. At the end its not only the device its also the user. how s/he uses the technology.

OP you can also consider Xperia Ion, which is now on Sale in India with price tag of 36k.
But if you buy it from Snapdeal u will get DTH connection worth 2500rs.
or Free movies + lunch worth 2000rs.
Sony Xperia ion - Check Price, Full Specifications Online in India | Snapdeal.com

It is giving a good fight to SGS III:
Sony Xperia ion HSPA vs. Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - GSMArena.com

the @op went off AWOL by the day he started this bashing thread and till now not logged.

Finally, God a thread with flames on techenclave!!,and i am surprised it took such a relatively lame debate for one to happen.nevertheless my 1 dollar:

The way i see it, the OP is comparing devices that are a generation apart,which essentially nullifies any comparison made and also (in this case) ensures that the GS3 wins.How?Well it may be due to it's quad core exynos prowess(which surprisingly outperforms the tegra 3 in battery performance ,even though the tegra has that fifth low power core) or maybe due to it's, kind of, oc'ed mali gpu prowess but all in all the gs3 is a better piece of kit.i would never buy a 4s simply because it has old hardware now,even though the software does not seem to be affected by it(for now).the gs3 is far more future proof than the 4s and the apps and games are similar(for gods sake every dev just wants to get his app to both the os'es for maximum profit,for eg. gameloft),

4S will be obsolete in a couple of months. September for iPhone5 say rumours.

Get an S3, stay happy. Or wait for some time.
AFAIK, iPhone 3GS still has good application support and is still being sold. I think 4s is gonna stay for quite long for people who do not need quad cores and 4s still has a better camera.

I think you should be debating on iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3. iPhone 5 isn't out yet but iPhone 4S is a little outdated compared to Galaxy S3. Galaxy S3 definitely loses on the design IMO but it's got better specs. No official specs for iPhone 5 were released yet but I'm sure it'll be good enough for consumers to consider among all their competitors.

AFAIK, iPhone 3GS still has good application support and is still being sold. I think 4s is gonna stay for quite long for people who do not need quad cores and 4s still has a better camera.

In fact a quad core phone (just like a computer) is nothing without an application base that can make use of those extra cores. So a quad core phone seems like an overkill if purchased just for the processing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back