iOS iPhone 4 - iOS 7 reviews/Queries - Issue with Music app

@Emil

Surprised that the pairing is not working. I have a cheapo chinese bluetooth headset bought 2-3 months back and it pairs fine with the iPhone (4S on iOS 7.0.4).
You sure the problem is not related with you not putting the BT Speaker in pairing mode for the initial pairing ?
If the speaker was already paired then is it that you are not able to achieve connection anymore ? If yes then may be doing a "Forget Device" and again pairing it may work ?

@raksrules - I believe this one is also Chinese but we purchased it in Bangkok.
It worked fine with my daughter's iPhone 5 and with my wife's iPhone 4 as well. I had even tested it with my SGS2.
My wife was using it quite regularly for about a month or so when it suddenly stopped working for her. At first she started blaming good old Chinese reliability until I checked and found that the speaker works fine. It just doesn't pair with the iPhone4 anymore. I am sure it is the iPhone because it pair and works with my SGS2. And the iPhone4 and SGS2 cannot be paired any longer too.
My wife is in Mumbai at the moment and will be returning to Pune tomorrow. I'll check it out again this weekend.
I just wanted to know if anyone else had faced a problem of the iPhone BT suddenly failing.
Looking at the iPhone settings, it shows the BT turning on/off as configured.

Back