iPhone 3GS 32 GB [Black] - Factory Unlocked and with iOS 4.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Phone Sold to someone else outside TE :)

iPhone 3GS 32 GB [Black] - Factory Unlocked and with iOS 4.0.2 :)

Selling iPhone 3GS 32 GB [Black] - on behalf of my Friend :)

Pics (Click to Enlarge)

(Anti-Screen Screen Protector on the screen since Day 1 - Will be removed while selling - As good as New - No Finger Interaction with Direct Screen)

Back (With Lamination - Will be removed while selling. As good as New)

Specs

Specification of iPhone 3GS

1ovk8z.png

Details

Purchased from: Hong Kong
Date of Purchase: May 2010
Condition: Shiny/Like New - Excellent Condition [Refer Pics Above :) ]
Content(s): iPhone 3GS 32 GB [Black] ] with iOS 4.0.2, Manuals, SIM Eject Tool, Apple Earphones with Remote & Mic, Dock Connector to USB Cable and USB Power Adopter

Reason for Sale: Got iPhone 4 :)

Price

* Rs. 31,000/- including Shipping anywhere in India

* Rs. 30,000/- for Delhi and Bangalore Buyers

Interested buyers can PM me or Post here

In Hand Delivery available in Delhi and Bangalore - After complete product satisfaction :)

Update: Phone Sold to someone else outside TE :)

dude brand new iphone 3gs at alfa stores in mumbai 32gb factory unlocked is 34000 rs ..

your price is way too high . infact a used iphone 4( software unlocked ) 16gb is selling close to this price on ebay today.

khanvis2009 said:
dude brand new iphone 3gs at alfa stores in mumbai 32gb factory unlocked is 34000 rs ..

your price is way too high . infact a used iphone 4( software unlocked ) 16gb is selling close to this price on ebay today.
Thanks for Info. :)

Price Updated

Price

* Rs. 31,000/- including Shipping anywhere in India

* Rs. 30,000/- for Delhi and Bangalore Buyers

Hi! i recently purchased iphone 3gs [32 GB] [Old Bootrom] 2nd hand from a fellow member of our TE , its on IOS 4.0 and jailbroken and unlocked , as i saw ur post i came to know tht u ve updated ur iphone 3gs to 4.0.2 firmware

Can u provide me a helping hand on guiding how to update from IOS 4.0 [current installed] to 4.0.2 as i am a newbie to this stuff

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance

maxonlinex said:
Hi! i recently purchased iphone 3gs [32 GB] [Old Bootrom] 2nd hand from a fellow member of our TE , its on IOS 4.0 and jailbroken and unlocked , as i saw ur post i came to know tht u ve updated ur iphone 3gs to 4.0.2 firmware

Can u provide me a helping hand on guiding how to update from IOS 4.0 [current installed] to 4.0.2 as i am a newbie to this stuff

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Firstly, create a new thread for this yaar ! The thread OP is trying to make a sale here :)

And second of all, don't update to 4.0.2 if you want to keep your Jailbreak / Unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back