iPhone 3GS 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
up for sale is a iPhone 3GS 16GB LOCKED to AT&T US.
firmware is 3.1.3 & baseband is 5.12.01 so it cant be unlocked/jailbroken as of now.
The fone was purchased from TE a few days back.

Have charger & data cable.No box & no headphone.

The reason for keep price low is as of now fone cannot be unlocked.
If any1 can get it unlocked from AT&T US .

Asking prce is 20k for local pickup in NCR.

Jasku said:
is this the same phone that dealwise was selling?

dude I warned everyone not to buy this one but this guy bought and now he is selling. I don't know why people think they r very smart and end like this

NOTE TO ALL BUYERS :-

THIS PHONE CANT BE USED AS OF RIGHT NOW AS THERE IS NO JAILBREAK OF IT. SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ON THIS iPHONE ...YOU BASICALLY CANT !

THERE ARE NO CHANCES OF JAILBREAK AS YET, YOU CAN BUY RIGHT NOW AND THEN WAIT FOR THE UNLOCK TO COME.. WHICH MAY COME IN MAY OR JUNE NOT BEFORE THAT.

SO ITS FIXED DEPOSIT ..

Issued in Public Interest.

^ Yeah get a AT&T sim and it should work I guess :p

I guess for someone who has loads of money lying around , this one's a good investment . I maybe wrong .. but I feel sooner or later a jailbreak and unlock will be released for this as well ? ..Just a matter of time..

or is it possible that this phone will remain a brick forever ? :S .

i used my iphone 3g with rebel sim when it was not unlockable..may be latest rebel sims might work with it..

Wow...and to think that I almost bought this one!!! I was unsure from the time that I saw the "connecting to iTunes" logo. Well, anyways... I hope they come out with a jailbreak soon for this phone. Best of luck for your sale, hellgate!

yeah right, buy & wait for the jailbreak & unlock software to get released, maybe i should say, right product, but wrong country, as of now !!!

vikas049 said:
can we use this as an ipod and for wifi..if yes i may be interested

yes, by all means u can use it like an ipod, you can use everything except the phone feature & then wait for someone to release the crack.

Congrats on buying an Iphone, oooops Ipod !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back