iPhone 3G

Keane 16

Skilled
Takes fooking 3 hours to sync 4GB of music. Firmware issue. It's been 2 weeks since this issue popped up but Apple hasn't fixed it yet. You'd think they'd atleast be bothered considering it's "twice as fast".

Hmm, Which firmware??

On old iPhone, it used to sync that much music in just less than hour, I believe...

im on 2.0.1 on 2g Iphone no issues 4 me. if its takin so long y dont u just drag n drop the music and see if its transfering faster....

BTW are u using a lappy or PC .... cause dunno y my frnz lappy takes ages to sync his ipod

Keane 16 said:
Takes fooking 3 hours to sync 4GB of music. Firmware issue. It's been 2 weeks since this issue popped up but Apple hasn't fixed it yet. You'd think they'd atleast be bothered considering it's "twice as fast".
ME 2 usin da 2gb fone as i just drag & paste
it gets copied:cool2:

ENabled the option to manually manage music and videos and disabled automatic syncing

Copying music and videos is as fast as any other USB 2.0 device

enable manually manage music & videos option in the info tab for your iphone when the phone is connected to itunes

Sync once, all your existing synced music and videos will be wiped off

then on, just drag and drop songs/videos from your explorer/finder or from within itunes into the phone tab within itunes

Dont want to create another thread~ how can i add album art in my iPod Touch ( i use manually transfer music)?

One way is to select all the songs of a particular album , right click > Get info > drag art into the box, but this way takes a lot of manual clicking..is there any option which can allow me to just keep the album art in a folder with the album songs, and then i drag the whole folder?

I did use a US CC for this, but I think itunes now has an India store too, so you can create an acct with an Indian CC too...

Give it a try and see what happens,,,they won't charge you till you buy something anyway (and album art is free)

Back