Ipad mini launch thread

MAGNeT

Skilled
http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv

So the curtains are going to raise.

the most awaited week and next to follow for tech geeks.

Rumours of too be launch products.

Ipad mini,13 inch macbook pro retina,windows 8,windows 8 based tablets,next Google nexus phone this time from lg, and ya 32 giga nexus 7 and also new rumour about nexus 10 which will put retina based new ipad to shame.

Now lets start with the most awaited product.

Here are the links to follow

sVM7z.jpg

iPad Mini: Apple event, live - Telegraph

Let’s discuss this: Apple iPad Mini event liveblog and analysis | 9to5Mac

AnandTech - Apple's iPad mini Event Live Blog

13 inch macbook pro with retina display

- No optical drive, SD card, USB 3, HDMI on the other side

MagSafe 2, 2 Thunderbolt ports, USB 3, headphone, dual mics

Lightest MBP ever

Weighs around 3.5 lbs

13.3-inch display, 2560 x 1600

One thing is sure.I am not going for ipad.Such short life time.

I better get a cheapo and abuse and rape it and keep upgrading.If i go for ipad cycle soon or less i might turn beggar.lolz.

I am just sold at the new 4th gen iPad. That thing looks yummy. I had my mind on the iPad mini before the launch but the iPad 4th gen with the newer and faster chip is just amazing. I also feel that the pricing for the iPad mini is bang on. If it retails for 20k for the base version it will sell like hot cake here in India.

Should be available by Diwali. Let's see.

- - - Updated - - -

I better get a cheapo and abuse and rape it and keep upgrading.If i go for ipad cycle soon or less i might turn beggar.lolz.

I am typing this from my first generation iPad which is over 3 years old and yet works great. Even the battery last for a complete day with almost 4 hours of extensive usage on 50% brightness. This is the first time that apple has upgraded their product lineup in under a year otherwise from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4S it was well over 4 quarters and for the first three generations of iPad it has always been almost a year.

Also if you compare the iPad 3rd gen then there is nothing in the market which delivers what iPad 3 does for the same price point.

Guess Apple has still not incorporated phone calling feature in both iPad4 & iPad Mini.

As of today I think iPad 2 WiFi is the most sensible buy. Price now ~20k.

See nothing is short life time. It is the "wants" that make us feel we have "obsolete hardware". If you have something which works for you now and even works for you 4 years down the line, then you don't need to upgrade. One does not have to be affected by someone else buying a higher spec h/w or an upgraded version.

iPad 2 wifi is still thee where it was $399 as in almost 24k Indian version. iPad 3 is no longer in Apples inventory. iPad 4 as in with 9.7" with the new lightening connector makes its way phasing the iPad 3 out at the same price points where iPad 3 was at as in $499.

329$ for a Ipad MINI with no retina support and ipad 2 config Its on a Higher side and that 2 a WIFI VERSION..:no2:

329$ for a Ipad MINI with no retina support and ipad 2 config Its on a Higher side and that 2 a WIFI VERSION..:no2:

Agreed but there are people out there who want an iPad (not mini specifically...in general) and mostly will be willing to spend the extra money to get an iPad (mini) over a competing android tablet. Just my opinion.

Back