iPad 16Gb WiFi 1st Gen - Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie_007

Skilled
Hello All,

Up for sale is a 16Gb WiFi iPad 1st Gen. Purchased from the US close to launch date around April 2010, so no warranty. No issues in functionality. Screen is in very good condition. Maybe 1 light scratch on the screen <1inch (see pics very carefully :p).

The back of the screen was not very well protected, and has scratches, though its not something that you can see once its in its case, where it will be used 99.99% of the time.

Comes with default Box + Charger + USB cable. Also includes third party book-type iPad cover. Cover has stand function for typing/viewing videos (see images).

Location - Bangalore. Local buyers, or those who can arrange pickup get preference. Bangalore members can come and check it out personally.

Asking Price: Final Price Drop - 15k + shipping (would prefer not to :))

Need to sell ASAP cos I need the money to buy something else :ashamed:

Cover + Box

Screen

Screen 2

For Typing

For Videos

Screen 3

Back 1

Back 2

Think i am asking too much? Too low? Use PM.

Update:

I checked. iOS version is 4.3.3, which is actually the last version which can be jailbroken easily (permanent/untethered jailbreak) :) So if you want you can jailbreak it as needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking#Current_devices

UPDATE: Friend backed out. This is back on sale. Final price drop to 15k Bangalore pickup. Price is non-negotiable. Either it goes for this or I keep it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back