iOS iOS 7 Jailbreak released [iOS 7.1 not compatible]

This virtual home button is inbuilt.. When u go o accessibility option you will get it.. It has home button, lock phone, volume etc..[DOUBLEPOST=1388592938][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw did anyone try to install iAP free?? I tried and it have me http: error downloading or something..

This virtual home button is inbuilt.. When u go o accessibility option you will get it.. It has home button, lock phone, volume etc..[DOUBLEPOST=1388592938][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw did anyone try to install iAP free?? I tried and it have me http: error downloading or something..

I know, but it requires 2 taps and is really a accessibility button under which there is a home button, but this acts like a real home button. Works better for me.

Hi guys, as i understand whenever a new version is jbed, the cydia apps have to be updated by developer to make it compatible rite? I checked the btc keyboard with touchpad again and it is compatible upto 6.1. So im assuming until the developer updates it for ios7 , it wont work on jbed ios7 devices rite?

Hi guys, as i understand whenever a new version is jbed, the cydia apps have to be updated by developer to make it compatible rite? I checked the btc keyboard with touchpad again and it is compatible upto 6.1. So im assuming until the developer updates it for ios7 , it wont work on jbed ios7 devices rite?

Not necessarily. If you have the hardware with you, download the BTC Keyboard app/tweak and see if the existing version is working or not. It MAY just work. There is no guarantee.

How is the performance?

I would say decent. Its not struggling sort of. It is bit lesser smoother. However for general use its perfect. Example - people said typing pop up response is slow. But i do not feel so.

Overall if you like all color-y then this js good eye candy. Battery life yet to test so can not comment.

I would say decent. Its not struggling sort of. It is bit lesser smoother. However for general use its perfect. Example - people said typing pop up response is slow. But i do not feel so.

Overall if you like all color-y then this js good eye candy. Battery life yet to test so can not comment.

Install NoSlowAnimations to make your phone appear faster.

Okay, so I am jb'ed on my gsm ipad3, I was trying to search for these things, appsync ( for sync *ahem* apps ) and cydia substrate ? but I cant seem to find them under search, do I need to add some package sources?

Okay, so I am jb'ed on my gsm ipad3, I was trying to search for these things, appsync ( for sync *ahem* apps ) and cydia substrate ? but I cant seem to find them under search, do I need to add some package sources?

Add insanely or iphonecake repo and it will be there.

Btw i have downloaded the activator beta and it is working fine on my phone.
I have setup as follows for activator..

When i get connected to wifi (usually when i return home), cellular data will turn off automatically).
On springboard, tap the status bar to lock the phone, this setup i had earlier as well.

I try my level best not to use any physical buttons (home/sleep) when the phone's screen in active and unlocked.[DOUBLEPOST=1388811552][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me it works - iPhone 4 iOS 7.0.4 JB-ed

Any tweak to get Dark keyboard ? I liked one which appears in Spotlight search.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1692045

Last edited:
Guys Cloaky is a really good tweak. Check this. I removed the music player controls from control center as I have no use of that. Also removed the battery icon (only percentage left) and changed the date format on status bar to show day, date, month and time as well.
All this using single tweak.

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1388938073.644575.jpg

Back