Not open for further replies.
Any order got confirmed?

Mine still shows 'In Process'
<

Yipeeeeeeeeee....my order is confirmed,
gap.gif
just spoke with the cc..they will be dispatching it within 1-2 days
ohyeah.gif

I think, for those it is still showing "in process" they will surely get it.
123.gif

Yes, i had it confirmed from the cc, that they will honor the order, and it was not a pricing error
<

Pity that i cancelled my 2nd order
<

Wth, I wanted it so badly. Why the hell I left ordering process in half thinking, this is yet another pricing error
<
<

What man..most of the things you buy for selling purpose only
confused1.gif

not really mate. none for selling purpose. its just that when ever i see a good deal, i just buy it on impulse regardless of it being useful or not. i already have plenty of hard disk space so was just wondering incase i get a good deal why not sell it. you can ask #[member='veer_singh'] . when i placed the order for htc explorer on buy the price (which was of no use to me but still ordered cause of the good price but it ultimately got cancelled ), i sent him a message saying that i would ship him the piece at the same price i bought it for . he was looking for one since he missed the deal. so this was just a random thought and curiosity as to what price an iomega is worth for.
heureux.gif

you lucky guys.

by the time i see such deals its too late. item is sold out or its cancelled
down.gif

you lucky guys.

by the time i see such deals its too late. item is sold out or its cancelled
down.gif

Never mind..next time I will PM u a deal
<

Normally I don't wake up early, but that day I got up early and saw the deal, immediately ordered one and then posted the deal here. Even I had mentioned that order it on COD still many guys didn't order thinking it's an pricing error.

#[member='varkey']

where exactly have they confirmed the pricing error? someone from DD spoke to their cc regarding a cancellation and the reason given was COD not available in buyers area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back