Inputs needed to buy a cheap WHITE Sony VAIO

vercetti

Skilled
Guys,

need to buy a laptop for my sis.

She had seen a white laptop while we were in mumbai. It was a Sony VAIO series and white in color. The laptop looked truly awesome:)

She is adamant that she wants the same laptop only.....so only SONY VAIO:(

Configuration is not an issue as the major use would be HD movies, office and internet only....nothing else....minimal gaming:D:D

Looking for the cheapest 13.3, 14 or 15" laptop in the market from Sony. C2D will also do.

I checked letsbuy and found the below to be cheapest. The issue is I can get a ASUS 15" white for around 19k for the same config:)

Buy Sony VAIO E Series Laptop VPCEG25EN/W (White) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Any inputs for the purchase would be very very helpful

Its a good laptop. Younger brother to VPCEH25EN.

Its 14" and has a intel graphics HD3000 comapred to 15.6" and 410M Nvidia Graphics in VPCEH25EN.

Review suggests HD3000 and 410M have same performance.Just go for it.

the issue is...i don't want windows:) and the price is very very close to the MRP:( which means no discounts offered

VPCEH25EN itself is priced at 31.3k making the price diff a mere 3k so m a little confused.

Would have loved to have this laptop at 25k range. Do u think I get bargain my way if I try the our local SP road dealers?

VPCEH25EN was available fro 29.3k(w/o any coupon) a few days ago.This is the highest selling VAIO model in market.

I got it for 27.2k with a 10% off coupon from m0h1t.

Aashirwaad might offer you a better price.You may get it for 29k.

PS: AFAIK,Sony doesn't sell laptop w/o window 7

Thanks man...repped u:)

By any chance would u have the contact details for Aashirwaad?

or better...do u have any LB coupons?

ahhh...Mr dinesh:) I always know him as the ankit computers guy:)

Will surely contact him. He should be able to offer me a special price:) will buy this over the weekend.

Any idea what an additional 4Gb DDr3 would cost me now? last I got it, it was rs1250 I think

Back