Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
paarkhi : Thanks for your great effort for the community here.Excellent Job Bro.:)
Actually we all should thank you, the number of invites you provided for 1+1 and the order you booked for REDMIs is really commendable, so I'm also trying to help according to my efforts. :) I will wait for my invite when the 1+ system provides me but in case if I don't get an invite any further and if I decide to buy 1+ then I may reach you for help and I'm sure you'll help me :)

i received the phone today..have a feeling it will be snatched from me by my friend..when do i get the invites , now that the process is complete. no yellow screen on this set so far. anything else i should check before ten days are over.

i received the phone today..have a feeling it will be snatched from me by my friend..when do i get the invites , now that the process is complete. no yellow screen on this set so far. anything else i should check before ten days are over.
Check whether its charging properly, heating, call quality or drops, ghost touches on screen, that's it, enjoy your device

i have got one invite.i am not buying this phone as this phone hasn't got fm radio which is really very important for me and no one i know is interested in the phone right now.so any interested member contact me.got the invite yesterday so it is going to expire by tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1417973603][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry guys. one of my known is buying this phone. so wont be able to share the invite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back