Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are so eager to purchase this phone and they import only 20160 (as per the zauba), I think One Plus wants the demand remain as is because it creates a curiosity and a feeling of Want which gives it free advertisement or else they could have imported 1 Lakh pieces and satisfied everyone
Either that, or they just can't ramp up production enough to be able to meet the demand in India as also the global demand. They may even have given a preference to the other countries due to Christmas/New Year.

PS: Guys, Amazon's also running a "contest" where you could win an OPO. Just download the app & log in to enter.
http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.htm...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=1QCPSC54RHYMY97AGV6C

Last edited:
Either that, or they just can't ramp up production enough to be able to meet the demand in India as also the global demand. They may even have given a preference to the other countries due to Christmas/New Year.

PS: Guys, Amazon's also running a "contest" where you could win an OPO. Just download the app & log in to enter.
It was openly available in US (without invite) during Black Friday sales in US, no such thing for India in Christmas and New Year :(, I already have the app, what to do? Just Logout and Login or anything special?

@Sobirvs Did Amazon not give you an invite in exchange of your return?

@paarkhi Yes, the app doesn't give any sort of acknowledgement afaik. Who knows if this draw is even real?! Doesn't hurt to try though, :).

I emailed, nothing.. :(
Hmm, let's see. On the earlier occasion as well, I had to send in a couple of replies (essentially ramping up the "pressure" bit by bit) before I got the invite. I'm trying a similar approach this time around as well. Let's see if it works.

Wise Decision, It also has OIS and king of the AOSP but will you be able to handle 6" ;) btw Congrats and you are removed from the list.
Done exactly the same but it doesn't inform anything.
I actually wanted to buy a bigger screen (coming from note 2). Vacillated quite a lot between Note 4 and Nexus 6 but finally gave in to the nexus for its bigger screen, price and updates. I still long for a note 4 for its industrial (and more elegant) visual appeal, superb screen, better camera and expandable memory.

This is my first nexus phone and plan to use it for a couple of years.

Had the Nexus 7 2013 with which I was totally comfortable (only if it had voice calling). So yeah I am good with the size.

Wow! That's quite a leap! :).
Yeah I just hope that its worth the money.

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see. On the earlier occasion as well, I had to send in a couple of replies (essentially ramping up the "pressure" bit by bit) before I got the invite. I'm trying a similar approach this time around as well. Let's see if it works.
Please let us know the outcome of the "pressure;)" applied,
I actually wanted to buy a bigger screen (coming from note 2). Vacillated quite a lot between Note 4 and Nexus 6 but finally gave in to the nexus for its bigger screen, price and updates. I still long for a note 4 for its industrial (and more elegant) visual appeal, superb screen, better camera and expandable memory.
This is my first nexus phone and plan to use it for a couple of years.
Had the Nexus 7 2013 with which I was totally comfortable (only if it had voice calling). So yeah I am good with the size.
Nexus 6 is worth the moolah, btw which version is yours 32 or 64GB? and yes Note4 is the King of all the present phones :)

Nexus 6 is worth the moolah, btw which version is yours 32 or 64GB? and yes Note4 is the King of all the present phones :)
Didn't want to spend too much so I got myself a 32GB white one.

As the OPO, this one also is not a permanent solution. I wanted to buy OPO only to have something before I could see the 64 bit devices becoming mainstream. This one also is intended to keep me afloat for another year (or more, if need be). Additionally, I'll be able to spend time with the much touted "developer" device as well. Once the Note 5 is out, I'll shift gears again :p

Didn't want to spend too much so I got myself a 32GB white one.

As the OPO, this one also is not a permanent solution. I wanted to buy OPO only to have something before I could see the 64 bit devices becoming mainstream. This one also is intended to keep me afloat for another year (or more, if need be). Additionally, I'll be able to spend time with the much touted "developer" device as well. Once the Note 5 is out, I'll shift gears again :p
For 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 :p already in Note4 (South Korean) and Note5 is not due till Nov 2015

For 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 :p already in Note4 (South Korean) and Note5 is not due till Nov 2015
Yeah I know but that device might not make it to the Indian shores. At least not legitimately until mid 2015. And yes I know Note 5 would come in another one year and that's why I bought this nexus device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back