Inbox by Gmail - Invite needed!

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
http://www.androidcentral.com/inbox-invites-hit-users-inboxes
Folks who are using Inbox — Google's new take on email management — just received a new item in their inbox — three invites to pass out to friends and family. Finding them is easy enough — just tap the icon to compose a message and you should see a golden ticket in the recents list. Tappa-tappa and you can enter an email address of the person you would like to invite.

We have no idea if those three people will immediately receive invites to share, or when the next round comes out. But for now, Inbox just grew by about 300-percent.

If any one has invite to share pls share -
devesh38@gmail.com

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore
Sent. I just dont see the point though , it makes my email more confusing, not less.

Not exactly confusing, but instead of de-cluttering the layout, initial impression was the opposite

Come on man.. I was first in line.. OP and all.. :p

Have gone back to old Gmail after using the new one for a couple of hours -- instead will wait for "L"s unified Gmail

ak_47

Disciple
Feb 14, 2006
I am using Lollipop's Gmail app. It isn't any unified inbox.. It's the same with slightly different visuals.

ak_47

Disciple
Feb 14, 2006
Thanks dude.. Got it.. Will invite once I get my invites. You get them the next day, right?

ak_47

Disciple
Feb 14, 2006
Looks neat to begin with.. My inbox looks very sorted. This follows the same principle as Mailbox, right?

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Patron
Sep 29, 2007
If anyone has got invites, please leave a message or post here. I will pm you my email. Leaving the email address out in the open doesn't seem very prudent.