[IC] : Worlds First Replacable Cell Power bank

JPushkarH

Disciple
We have Worlds first Replaceable Cell power bank
PB%202.jpg

Features :

1. Replaceable Cell Design so practically infinite capacity
2. Special MCU based Circuit to Control Each Battery separately.
2.1 So We can achieve 90% average Efficiency.
2.2 Can use 1-4 any number of batteries.
2.3 Can use different capacity, different volume, different brand battery together.
3. 2 USB Port Maximum output current is 2.1A.
4. Housing Material: Aluminum alloy for frame, ABS plastic for covers.
5. Operating Environment: Temperature -10°C ~ 45°C;Relative humidity 45% ~ 75%
6. Output: Jack-1: DC 5V/2.1A (max.); Jack-2: DC 5V/2.1A (max.)
7. Capacity (optional): 8000mAh (2000x4) ~10400mAh (2600x4)
8. Charging period: 9 hours (8000mAh); 12hours (10400mAh)

PB%203.jpg

But we had such replaceable China made power banks selling on ebay from a long time i guess.

May not be with all those features mentioned above but have definitely seen many.

AA battery operated emergency mobile chargers are very old (popular 3~4 years back) and have now gone extinct due to availability of better and higher capacity options based on rechargeable battery packs.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/PP58-4-AA-US...k_Reader_Accessories&var=&hash=item2edb41cfcf

http://www.duracellpower.com/portable-power/portable-chargers/for-blackberry-or-motorola.aspx

They are not easily available now because nobody bothers buying them when you can get a 10000+ mah compact battery pack for under 1000 bucks.

I just started to look for one around a year and half back (was not using touch phone till that time; so no need). So I could sure have missed them if they were popular before that.

Well, If you want something that runs of dry AA batteries, then why not. But I am not sure how many would be interested in this. It makes some sense for people who are always on the road and need the ability to buy dry AA batteries and change their phones in an emergency situation. For normal people who don't have such extreme situations, any rechargeable power bank makes a lot more sense.

I see the charm in having a powerbank with the option to replace rechargeable batteries with normal ones in case of emergency but why is recharging time so high?12 hrs for 10400 mah?

Back