[IC] : VESA Wall mount for LCD Monitors

Unfortunately, the model you have selected seems a little.... cheap type. And the price makes me feel that it's really not very good quality. (I am not one to measure quality by price, but well, the picture talks for itself). If I am wall mounting my expensive LCD monitor, then I would want to have the peace of mind that it's not going to fall down randomly one day!! And also, if it's not got a good finish, the movement may not be very smooth, which would totally destroy it's purpose.

I suggest that we do a IC for these three models (way more expensive, but reviewed to be excellent quality):

WALL MOUNT VERSION: $115

Newegg.com - ERGOTRON 45-180-195 LX Wall Mount LCD Arm (black) - Monitor Accessories

DESK CLAMP VERSION: $75

Newegg.com - ERGOTRON 45-174-300 Neo-Flex LCD Arm with Extension (silver) - Monitor Accessories

DESK STAND VERSION: $45

Newegg.com - ERGOTRON 33-310-060 Neo-Flex LCD Stand - Monitor Accessories

^ the cheapest of wall mount that you've mentioned is gonna cost > 4k from KMD.... I also want good quality but again I'm not ready to spend 4 k on a wall mount .... If you're interested in above products, I suggest you initiate another IC for those :)

Back