IC : Are you interested in converting your Ipod Touch 4g in to an Iphone ?

karan_n8

Adept
Coopee KT275 is a multi-function booster for itouch 4 manufactured by a technology company called Abcoo (abcoo.hk). Your jailbroken itouch 4g can now be used with a SIM card to make calls, send messages and surf the Internet in GPRS/EDGE speed. It is a jacket for the itouch which transforms the ipod into an iphone ! It is extremely thin and a great alternative for you itouch owners to have a spare phone and that too an iphone at just about 120 $.

I used the product and and was extremely impressed ! For students and people who own an itouch and want a secondary phone , this is the ultimate accessory. I saw other options while I was on a vacation to China also but all of them looked tacky and made the whole setup look really fake, But the Coopee 275 looks pretty neat and is the thinnest option available. You can watch the video on youtube to see the finish of the product.
The procedure is also very simple, you insert your itouch into the jacket , download the cydia application and you're ready to go ! It has a speakerphone inbuilt also a battery which gives your ipod twice the power it needs to function as a phone !

For clarification please watch the following videos :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfxmQKcxyp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8KVJA_AvI ( Skip to 3 minutes to see directly how the KT275 looks next to an iphone , the video in the first three minutes compares the older version KT200 )

HD Pics :-

So I got in touch with the company and they have decided to make me the partner in selling the Coopee kt275 in India. As of now they legally sell through aliexpress.com only but they have agreed to give me a small discount if I can manage 4 more orders. They will ship it to me and I will ship it to the person who is interested. They have silver and black colors available with them right now.

Please let me know if you guys are interested and I can take this forward.

For the final price after the discount we should be able to save 10-18 $ per piece. That comes to about 105$

Buy coopee, coopee KT275, itouch accessories, Coopee KT275,white for itouch4,music app-peel,in EDGE speed,the best sound quality,GSM standard at Aliexpress.com

Parameters

Network: GSM, Built-in EDGE module
Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900HMZ
Weight: 45 gram
Size: 126mmX65mmX12.8mm
Pattern: Straight, New Embedded Design
Color: Black, White, Blue
Ear jacket: 3.5mm
Data jacket: USB Cable
Scope of application: itouch 4
Usage: 8 hours
Stand-by: About 200 hours
Battery Capacity: About 800 mA

4 pieces including mine and 3 others already received and working fine.

If any one else is interested in clubbing their order to save on shipping please PM.

Friggin brilliant! I always wondered when someone would do something like this...

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Btw, what does the costing work out to like? i.e. suitable ipod + this device total.

It is pretty darn awesome ! I saw another variant of it a couple of months back but it really did look one of those fake iphones from China. But this looks like just another high quality protective jacket.

So I got an email from the company last night and I asked them to let me know what it would be if I ordered 4-5 pieces to start with.
So if we buy online directly from them it comes to 125 $ -> Rs. 6750
But they worked out a deal for me an offering it at - Rs. 5600 delivered to your doorstep !

I'm definitely in for one. Pair it with your Itouch 4g and you have Retina display , facetime , imessage, Gprs and what not ! :D

I have an iPod touch 2g..is this attachment compatible

Sorry bro, nothing compatible with the 2g.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Hey Karan, I am in for one, when can we order this, and can I have it shipped directly to my place?
Hey man. We're reducing cost because they will ship me 5 pieces together , otherwise if you can see on the website the shipping for one piece alone is about 35$ ! But it doesn't really make any difference. You can pay me half the money in the beginning to be sure :)

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

You guys might want to consider this, it supports 2 sims and also looks better in my opinion. It also works with 2nd and 3rd gen iPods.

Products | RaisooPeel.net

They also have another product call the peel 520 II, I think the difference between the 2 is that the peel 520II only supports one sim card. But I ain't sure.

Check it out here - Yosion Apple Peel 520 turns your iPod Touch into an iPhone! - Peel520.net

Hey man. I saw the Yosion before the Coopee in fact.( Same product which I've talked about in my original post) But it looks too big when you compare it to an iphone , the build quality is worse which I saw in a youtube video and it is more than twice as thick as your ipod will be which was primarily a deal breaker for me. It looked like a itouch case and too tacky , the Coopee I thought fitted way more neatly and is the thinnest product available too.
But of course Design is a very subjective parameter, you might like their design better than the Coopee.

Hey man. I saw the Yosion before the Coopee in fact.( Same product which I've talked about in my original post) But it looks too big when you compare it to an iphone , the build quality is worse which I saw in a youtube video and it is more than twice as thick as your ipod will be which was primarily a deal breaker for me. It looked like a itouch case and too tacky , the Coopee I thought fitted way more neatly and is the thinnest product available too.
But of course Design is a very subjective parameter, you might like their design better than the Coopee.

Cool, is there anything compatible with the ipod touch 3rd gen?

Just one thing everyone should know that incase 3G is priority for you, it wont work with this jacket / case. Only GPRS/EDGE speeds.

Guys Please inbox me as to who finally wants one. Otherwise it is getting really difficult to manage who is first. Please inbox your color preference.

I explored this option too , but a couple of reviews online said the connectivity with the Bluetooth of an Itouch creates problems and disconnects pretty often , also carrying two devices is sort of pointless when the same can be done using one , however for an Ipad/Android tab owner this seems more logical. Also there is Gmate Plus available now online, that has the vibrating option too. The one on Ebay is the outdated version so if you're looking for this might as well buy the new one .

Shipment sent from Hongkong !
Please let me know if anyone else wants to buy a piece , will be placing another order for friends next week.

Back