iberry AUXUS AX03G Tablet+Phone, Sold> 200 :o

6-7 hours...? What do you mean by that.

Download antutu tester and do a full test set and report back here or in some new thread with screen shots will be fun.

AnTuTu Tester - Android

I mean i get 6-7 hours battery backup with micromax funbook with cyanbook 0.4 rom

And i don't bother about this benchmark because i get this backup by watching 1080P movie, Internet with wifi on, playing games and some ebook reading. Its the best way to test the battery as we will be using like that only :p

1110 sold! :scared14:

I wonder if the seller can fulfill so many preorders! Good luck to the folks who have ordered this device. Keep us posted on the reviews.

I think the seller (going by his name on ebay) is probably a official retail unit of iberry itself. This probably acts like a pre-order demand check and now they can order that many units from the manufacturers (OEMs). I have my eyes glued on this one. Wondering if I should go for this or Nexus 7 + Mifi. So it's inbuilt 3G on this v/s high-res screen + quad-core on Nexus 7.

I think the seller (going by his name on ebay) is probably a official retail unit of iberry itself. This probably acts like a pre-order demand check and now they can order that many units from the manufacturers (OEMs). I have my eyes glued on this one. Wondering if I should go for this or Nexus 7 + Mifi. So it's inbuilt 3G on this v/s high-res screen + quad-core on Nexus 7.

If you're thinking about Nexus 7. This (iberry) is not for you, then you're a different market customer. I'm saying this because if someone looking for nexus7 then he is not into features but performers.

Nexus7 with quadcore tegra3 (codename t33) is optimized tegra quad for low current leak ddr3 1667MHz ram frequency with 6gb / s system bandwidth gate gives sunspider score performance better then new ipad.

Browsing, Internet surfing performance is heavily (In literal terms) optimized by google, nvidia and asus together, is available on something rs. 15000 (with some shopnow coupon) is absolutely unbeatable.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

@teindia good luck dude, because the performance you're saying is top of the line tablet gives.
Example:
1.When on a offday I start my websurfing with ipad2 it giveup on me after 7-8 hours. I'm a heavy bendwith consumption user.
2. My kindle fire give up after around 4 hours.
3. Sam 4 Hours with my notion ink adam
4. I'll report back for nexus 7 when I get one. But my friends are same power users like me are reporting that it last for around 6-7 hours.

Mind it I say POWER USER'S which means PC level youtube leaching, 10-20 tab surfing on a heavy duty fast internet connection. So... :)

^^Dude its Tenida...may be you have so many tablet.
I am saying what I get.
What I do is login to facebook app, kingsoft office, adobe reader, mxplayer and browsing in dolphin hd. Don't know if its called a power user or light :p

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Btw. I am also getting Nexus7 tablet :)

my friend ordered it and received it two days back.
as of date,its wonderful piece of gadget and is worth the price.
wifi and bluetooth works perfect.
will update once he does a week of usage.

Hi, bought 2 Iberrys for my boys mainly for gaming and it's just perfect for the price.
ICS w google play, wifi, 3G, BT and phone and SMS capabilty. Battery could have been better though and to many apps running in the background.

Guys,

Its really tempting to order one. But alraedy sold 1260.. Will i get it before 14th aug.. As i have to gift it to dear one :)

Just got it delivered. Will open the package in some time.
I had also ordered the Auxus 01 for a friend and got that last week.
I am unimpressed with the screen response. It feels sticky and doesn't glide ! Sometimes doesn't register touches as well.
Is there a chance this is due to a screenguard already installed from the factory ? Does it come pre installed ?

I have seen other / cheaper tablets with better screen response.
One other friend also ordered a Domo Slate N9 SE and the response on that is nice! It's fluid, much faster and lags a lot less that the Auxus 01. Priced similar too.

If this is anything to go by, I am wondering if I should just get rid of the Auxus 03 that I just received.
It's packed & I have a lot of buyers!

Help!

Just got it delivered. Will open the package in some time.
I had also ordered the Auxus 01 for a friend and got that last week.
I am unimpressed with the screen response. It feels sticky and doesn't glide ! Sometimes doesn't register touches as well.
Is there a chance this is due to a screenguard already installed from the factory ? Does it come pre installed ?

I have seen other / cheaper tablets with better screen response.
One other friend also ordered a Domo Slate N9 SE and the response on that is nice! It's fluid, much faster and lags a lot less that the Auxus 01. Priced similar too.

If this is anything to go by, I am wondering if I should just get rid of the Auxus 03 that I just received.
It's packed & I have a lot of buyers!

Help!

bro, there IS a screenguard pre installed. and it's sticky as hell. In fact if you remove it, it still leaves the screen sticky. Wipe it with a wet tissue after removing the guard.

bro, there IS a screenguard pre installed. and it's sticky as hell. In fact if you remove it, it still leaves the screen sticky. Wipe it with a wet tissue after removing the guard.

It does have a screenguard / plastic film installed out of the box. But the feel of the screen is way better that the Auxus AX01.
Also, the build quality and overall finish is way superior too. I am glad :)

Just received my AX03G right now. I regret selling my note. I can't possibly use this as a phone. It's quite big. Who wants to buy it??

You serious ? Pack it up and name your price, I will ask one of the friends who were interested.

Just received my AX03G right now. I regret selling my note. I can't possibly use this as a phone. It's quite big. Who wants to buy it??

Frank, Not before a through review. We want to see you review this thing. :) Some benchmarks antutu, quadrant, sunspider, antutu battery test etc.

I have the tablet and I wanna sell. In some bad news, I chipped off one of the edges of the tablet. Will lower 500 rupees more for that stupid behaviour :-(

first everyone wanted to buy this tablet now everyone seems to be wanting to sell it!

LOL, I'm also curious to see how they are going to handle the high rate of issue reporting/ handling / RMA / after sale service etc. etc...

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I have the tablet and I wanna sell. In some bad news, I chipped off one of the edges of the tablet. Will lower 500 rupees more for that stupid behaviour :-(

first you sold your galaxy note for this big fat 7 incher , then you chipped it, then you want to sell it. what is going on Mr. Frankenstein?;)

Back