FS: Processor i5 2400

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d3

Disciple
Please don`t use pricing in my thread as reference to other deals.

Attachments

• i52400-te1.jpg
    i52400-te1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 149
  • i52400-te.jpg
    i52400-te.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
@r2d3
can you please tell us the purchasing source of the processor - was it purchased firsthand from a dealer / retailer ...
Purchase Date: August 2016 ; Remaining Warranty Period: No ; Invoice Available?: No

im not the 1st owner of this chip .. I purchased it from a local guy in Aug 2016 .. I dont remember exact date.

^ Thank You :)
can't take risk on using it .. :confused:
dont get me wrong but you are misinformed about processors. the most cost effective way to upgrade an old system is to buy a used processor. processor is the most reliable part of the computer. it doesnt fail in normal conditions. you can verify this with any computer enthusiast. im not telling you for my benefit. you might just lose a good deal if you are misinformed. :)

dont get me wrong but you are misinformed about processors. the most cost effective way to upgrade an old system is to buy a used processor. processor is the most reliable part of the computer. it doesnt fail in normal conditions. you can verify this with any computer enthusiast. im not telling you for my benefit. you might just lose a good deal if you are misinformed. :)
Very True.

bump with price drop

edit : processor sold on other forum. closing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back