I want NFS: HOT PURSUIT PC anyhow!!! Post availability..

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Hello guys,

cant wait for this game...

post the availability or post where have u spotted PC version??

getting mad since its not even available at lamington road this PC version..

they said it will take a weeks time for PC version to arrive.. WTF..

please help me getting d original copy :(

G@d of w@r said:
Hello guys,

cant wait for this game...

post the availability or post where have u spotted PC version??

getting mad since its not even available at lamington road this PC version..

they said it will take a weeks time for PC version to arrive.. WTF..

please help me getting d original copy :(

I guess you'll have to wait for the game to release via Indian distribution channels OR order it online via Ebay:

Find Need for Speed NFS Hot Pursuit New PC DVD Persuit GAME on eBay International Market, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories

I wouldn't vouch for the sellers credibility though. It says that he's a power seller, but I guess you can make your own choices.

do u play a racing game for its story line?? :S

did nfs 2 have a story line?? did high stakes, porsche unleashed have a story line?? it is way way n way better than the previous installments.. n being a true die hard NFS fan, i mean it..

Fahrenheit said:
If cost is not an issue, why don't u get it off Steam?

its not available on steam.

dr.sankhadeep said:
i am playing trust me.. i didnt like it.. no story line....as if playing burnout paradise with nfs logo..

why would anyone want a story in nfs :s

@ op - i heard the game is shipping on 24th nov.

[/COLOR]
dr.sankhadeep said:
i am playing trust me.. i didnt like it.. no story line....as if playing burnout paradise with nfs logo..
its the best nfs game after porsche unleased :D

waiting for the orignal copy :(, how is the online community for for PC ?

i too am waiting eagerly for the original pc to be available in indian market................ its seems like its taking ages for the game to release here since its been officially out.............

checked in the landmark today in chennai.......... they have got the ps3 version of the game but dont have the pc version........ they say it will take 4 to 5 days more to get it.........:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Already pre orderd mine from intencity :D

THey said 19th was the app date of shipping. But alas Indian Distributors disappoint again !

Back