I really have to get this off my chest

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
This letter is addressed to the #@**%#% m*$@%$r f*!!*$%r who broke into my apartment and stole my PS3.:cursing:

I hope it breaks in the middle of a high score game, I hope the BR disk you just paid $50.00 for gets eaten by the machine, I hope it jinxes you on every game you play, I hope that it fries and leaves a burn hole in your carpet, I hope it explodes and ruins the beautiful 46" brand new LCD tv you bought (or stole) and I hope you rot in hell.:mad:

While I am upset about the Cowon D2 you stole and my Panasonic digital camera and my Plantronics 590A bluetooth stereo headset.... I am really pissed off about the PS3.

And even though my rental insurace will replace some of it (includng the PS3... after a $250.00 deductible) I won't get it all back and I am still really really really mad about the PS3.

Needless to say we were recently burglarized and I needed to vent to people I know will understand how mad I am. Sorry... I hope you guys don't mind me letting off a little steam even though I know they will never see this, I feel better already. :hap5:

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
damn ! i hope it bursts up in their face when they are going to break a world record of some sort ....damn thieves!

starchazer

Disciple
Aug 21, 2007
Mumbai
Ooh .. that's very sad mate. Keep your home, and especially your electronics room extra secured. But good that you have it insured. :)

You gotta ward off the evil eyes from your spanking new home. :)

sarang

Skilled
Dec 22, 2005
Tough luck mate.
I can understand how it feels. Have a horrid memory of a burglary at our home. Sad part was, along the booty they even pelted big stones at my parents and little brother. :(

Hope they get caught, considering US has a far better legal system.

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Jul 14, 2007
City of Blinding Lights
ocularimpressions.com
I hope he gets electrocuted while hooking that PS3 to his TV!!

Sad stuff mate... I know how it feels when your gadgets get stolen, I still have sad memories of my zoom lens being stolen on Ladakh trip. That too on first day in Ladakh and in rest of my trip, everytime I had a shot that required zoom lens, it felt like salt on my wounds. :(

Hope he gets worst of it.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
He broke into the apartment and just took the ps3?..then it should be some teen...

sorry mate...

Spectre

Skilled
Jun 5, 2007
Sorry about that mate
Hope you could get them back assuming the cops are much better over there

thetoxicmind

ex-Mod
Jun 3, 2007
Interweb
What you need is a punching bag :p to vent it out !

And I'm sure the culprit stays close to your place and that he's a troubled teen.

Hope your new place is extra secure with the latest in security gadgets ! :)

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
Thanks for the commiseration guys I knew you'd understand my feelings :p I agree with the consensus that it was punk kids, so we are lucky it wasn't pro's who could have stolen our credit cards and stolen our identity for fake credit and bank accounts. We put a watch on everything to be safe and canceled all of our printed checks too.

^^ I do MMA at least a few times a week (Muay-Thai kickboxing and traditional boxing) and work on a bag regularly, but having one at home would be sweet :D I certainly would have made a punching/kicking bag out of them if I had caught them ;)

@Params7 unfortunately the insurance will only replace with the same model, the bright side is that I paid quite a bit for it when it first came out, so instead of losing money, I end up with a new one.

I am able to choose to have an individual item replaced or I can be paid for it. The bad part is the electronics are only valued at the price they cost now, not what I paid for them. So after my $250.00 deductible, I will likely only get the PS3 plus a few $'s more. I am fine with this, I don't use the D2 anymore as I have my G1 and I am using a newer Motorola S9 HD Bluetooth headset my wife bought for my last birthday.

So I will likely get a new PS3 and replace the camera and call it quits :D A lesson learned, and since we are moving into a house at the end of the month, you can be sure we will beef up the security a lot.

The worst part is the feeling of having been violated and feeling insecure in your own home.

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
yeah, i know how you feel. loosing items that you cherish is quite hard on the mind.

cheer up dude.

good thing you people were not at home. what if the buggers had guns on them? then your martial arts would be of no use. imo, such thieving people always carry knives or some sort of weapon on them to attack, as a form of defense in case they get caught.

amigoatul

Adept
May 30, 2006
Bloody thieves. Hope they get caught. But atleast the insurance will cover some of the damage so all is not lost i guess......secure ur new home in a better way man so that the next time anyone tries breaking in, they get their a$$e$ kicked/electrocuted/shot etc......as per ur liking.