I got BSNL UL 1350 Plan no increment in speed

anirudh

Adept
I originally had Unlimited 1350 plan but speed didnt increased to 2mbps when bsnl upgraded the bandwidth so i changed to Unlimited 750. Now Unlimited 1350 got 4mbps so i came back to Unlimited 1350 but theres no increment in speed its same 512kbps. What to do now to get 4mbps upto 20gb ?

In the same boat here! Looks like only the billing department is active in BSNL, not the technical department.

It might make sense to complaint to JTO ( still useless in my case) or go for grievance. I am yet to hear on the gievance. Please post your updates here.

be happy with what you are getting with BSNL....customer care is hopeless part... dont even think to visit their main branch for face to face talk....i did and 80% women staff with not even 8% working brain together.... wasted 3 days.... finally i forgot my double payment, my cheque lost case, and hell problems with broadband...

Well finally i can say something good about bsnl service, got in touch with a JTO whose handling broadband in Goa, Explained the whole story to him about my plan still on 2mbps when it should be 4mpbs, & after 15 mins he calls back n tells me to check i should get 4 mbps and he was right, asked him what was the issue. "sir your connection was capped to 2mbps" why wasnt it removed when i changed my plan, he had no answer...:)

Back