Humari Dincharya ~~ Our Daily Time-Table

for me, it's like i wake up at 8-9.30 in the morning depending on college days or holidays (though my college timings start from 8am but i'm really punctual about my habits).. that's why..
then go to college or if at home, sitting idle on my pc, doing stuff.. watching p**n sometimes and eating..
come home and again at pc or gaming..
night, and i am again sitting in front of my pc.. welapanti ki koi limit nahi hoti..
then i got to sleep strictly after 12-1am..
in between this, i regularly get scolded by my mom and dad about studies and all..
i try to waste my day to the fullest and never try to study.. if exams are coming, then i do think about it..

PS: i do make sure that no day goes without at least 1 argument between me and my sis..

well my life is almost same except for subtle differences.
I generally wake up at 7am on college days and 10am on weekends.I am rarely late for college,as mine is one of the fancy ones with unlimited wireless hi-speed net connections.So in college I dilligently do my CS practice with my friends on my lappy sitting at hte back benches,followed by some social networking and movie downloads.And before you know it college hours are over.
Of course after a hard day of "studying", I relax by watching tv and surfing net.But I am definitely in bed by 1am.
Forgot to mention, in between I do menial works like studying,writing assignments etc etc. :eek:hyeah:
PS:yes, my age is not 29 but 19 :p

@hackboy:some engg college in kolkata.......one of the good ones.lucky to get such facilities,so exploiting them to the best of my abilities :eek:hyeah:

wake up at 6:15, check the net for 15-20min, get ready get to work by 7:15, work till 4, then some surfing, roaming the streets scaring people etc. :D

sleep at 11:30 or so.

Yes, I am working class :(

I get up 7.30 in morning then do yoga & pranayam then go to tak bath after tht my half breakfast then reach office by 9.30 & work till 6 & then reach home by 6.30 then have smthuing to eat after that i go 2 gym come back from gym by 9.30 or 10 then surf net & watch lil tv & have my protein shake & go back 2 sleep by 12.:)

Wakey time- 4:30am(it's a habit now)
Till 7am, browse mobile net, download songs and p*rn
Then go for class till 2pm
Dont each lunch, instead i save the money 4 upgrades....
3pm to 11pm - smsing gals, gaming(now i've run outta them...any new ones?), shopping, scratch myself with a knife, have a bath and read a novel on bed...
After 11pm, completely outta control....sometimes gaming goes on till 5am or go to bed with the ep430 stuck up my ears, listenin to enigma or ke$ha or any of the other 4k songs....
My timepiece is based on a firealarm. So i'm always searching in my sleep for a rope....

Normal for a goofy teen???

Well I don have a fixed routine but this is what I follow currently:

1. Wake up at 8 or 9am

2. Run off to gym for an hour

3. Read newspaper (yea I still like to read it with a cup of tea)

4. Work - lunch - work

5. With friends after 6 till 9pm or so

6. TV and net till 2am and then off to sleep

I work in shifts. So, I can't follow a schedule...
But I play pc games for atleast 2 hours, do some light work-outs(to counter my bulging belly), do a lot of TE, browse recent torrents added, watch some animes/series(on holidays-movies), cook and sleep.

* wake-up at 0730hrs

* Office from 0900hrs to 2100hrs (including Traveling Time, Train & road, exclusive traffic time)

* sitting on PC, dinner etc between 2100hrs to 0130hrs

* sleep by 0130hrs

p.s. Same routine entire month, excluding major bank holidays, Sundays, 2nd & 4th Saturdays.

Wake up 3.30-4.00(Depends if I am able to sleep on time)

Study till 6.30

BBC Radio(Hindi and Urdu)-6.30-7.30(along with TOI, ET and DJ) and tea

Get ready for college 7.30-8.00

Commute to coll 8.25-9.10(breakfast while driving :p)

College 9.30-12.30(13.30)(time table varies)

Home-14.30-15.00 Lunch

Afternoon nap 15.00-17.00

Study 17.00-20.00

Dinner 20.00-20.30

Study(again) 20.30-22.30

time for net surfing etc etc between studies, 10 min break at times...

Shifted to this schedule when I joined this college, this time table will remain forever, only college will be replaced by office.

PS: Shoutcast is one thing which keeps on playing when I am at home, irrespective of the time..:ashamed: U/L net rocks..

* wake-up at 0500hrs

* Office from 0530hrs to 1530hrs (including travel time)

* Sitting on PC till 8pm or so, go for a walk and have dinner somewhere and sleep by 10:30/11

This is my schedule for the past one month

setuniket said:
Wake up 3.30-4.00(Depends if I am able to sleep on time)

Study till 6.30

BBC Radio(Hindi and Urdu)-6.30-7.30(along with TOI, ET and DJ) and tea

Get ready for college 7.30-8.00

Commute to coll 8.25-9.10(breakfast while driving :p)

College 9.30-12.30(13.30)(time table varies)

Home-14.30-15.00 Lunch

Afternoon nap 15.00-17.00

Study 17.00-20.00

Dinner 20.00-20.30

Study(again) 20.30-22.30

time for net surfing etc etc between studies, 10 min break at times...

Shifted to this schedule when I joined this college, this time table will remain forever, only college will be replaced by office.

PS: Shoutcast is one thing which keeps on playing when I am at home, irrespective of the time..:ashamed: U/L net rocks..

you seriously study a lot bro.. :ashamed:

Back