Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

worth the hype?

so much better than a 3.6mbps dongle?

doubtful...

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

@vercetti--- Its the item u have been waiting for years. 2 mbps downloading 24X7 for Rs 700 per mnth :p.....no one can better utilize bandwidth than vercetti :p

@ Ab :p --- At least allmost all of us are getting above 1 mbps uploads which is unheard of till date :p

^Oops...Gotta give Sunishji a call now the:)

BTW: Supra...do u have any extras with u?

@dvdstore

Please reserve one for me. Also ensure that this time you have more number of pieces :)

Suneesh, has the new lot depleted already? :ashamed:

Crap! Should have checked this thread.

Supra said:
@ Ab :p --- At least allmost all of us are getting above 1 mbps uploads which is unheard of till date :p

in terms of downloads any noticeable bumps or extra speed over the 3.6??

Can anyone PM me the ICICI Bank account details of dvdstore, need to register him as payee so i can make transactions faster later on.

Got details from rishabh.asthana. Thanks a lot buddy :thanx:

@dvdstoredelhi

Thanks for my product shipment....I'm glad u shipped it on Saturday, But Can u please check the Tracking ID u gave me via e-mail of Order No 264 which is not working in DTDC website, Can u update me with correct One ?

So that I can make myself available at home to receive the product on that day.

Thanks in advance.

dissel said:
@dvdstoredelhi

Thanks for my product shipment....I'm glad u shipped it on Saturday, But Can u please check the Tracking ID u gave me via e-mail of Order No 264 which is not working in DTDC website, Can u update me with correct One ?

So that I can make myself available at home to receive the product on that day.

Thanks in advance.
same problem with me...the tracking id provided is not working i even went to the DTDC main office but they were not able to track it

Can someone tell me what pings you get to google and some other common sites from the 3g data card with a 3g sim

rishabh.asthana said:
same problem with me...the tracking id provided is not working i even went to the DTDC main office but they were not able to track it
Hi, Rishabh,

Do u got any update from him about correct tracking ID ? Still DTDC site says "Sorry!! We could not trace your consignment no"

Other DTDC office can't track the package unless the sending office (who generate the ID) resolve the issue.

Is this available? If not, when is new stock expected?

dissel said:
Hi, Rishabh,

Do u got any update from him about correct tracking ID ? Still DTDC site says "Sorry!! We could not trace your consignment no"

Other DTDC office can't track the package unless the sending office (who generate the ID) resolve the issue.
no updates on tracking code till now..in the mail he sent it was mentioned that it will be delivered by 23rd so will call him tomorrow if it does not get delivered

got the modem. provided itrust feedback.

thank you sunish sir.

would definitely buy from you again.

Thanks @ dvdstoredelhi

.....Tracking ID working now.

Hi, Are there stocks still available? I want to order one.

The problem is when the ebay listing is done, it seems to get over within hours of posting. :(

I wonder if other dealers are buying from him thru ebay. Not that we can complain of but we seem to lose the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back