HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

No Not phone, on their fb page... He was responding to requests a few minutes ago but seems he is not online now.. So will have to wait for that detail

for now I think whoever wants to order should wait for that details or check on SlickDeals.net about what they say.

agantuk said:
I actually had a pretty quick ordering process. People were probably sceptical at that point of time, I was desperate. The order process took less than 10 minutes, and I received a very ill formatted confirmation. Today I received another ill formatted shipping update. I replied back , but no response from them.

Same here

i ordered first seeing the order number

Took my time

same ill formatted emails

And did they write

Shipping Y

u took which one

16 or 32

But asktp was damn cheap

80 bucks for 16GB was a deal

he charged shipping more to equalize it but still 102 for a 16 GB

no one selling this cheap

prices have increased in preorder

But i dont understand how come Americans dont know about him

asktp.com

Please be aware HP decided to discontinue this product as of yesterday. The distribution. The distribution channel is now in limbo deciding for the next week if orders are still to be taken and added to the existent national backlog of 140,000+ units. So based on this tid-bit of information we as a small company have decided to stop taking the orders on the 16GB and 32GB version of the TouchPad until we get a firm resolution directly from HP. We will keep everyone posted. Thank you.

That was short.

Source

Guys, I didn't get one and I'm not trying anymore, if anyone has spare and willing to give then ok or else no probs, I'm tired running, I find myself in the place of that german kid (youtube video) and that comment from SD saying that "we are standing in queue as if I want a kidney and my life depends on it", just watching this thread, if something comes then I may try but not running here and there. Just got tired after 4 days (From Sunday). (Angur khatte hai ;) ) Actually I got left behind because I don't have a CC, everytime I see a deal I need to call my friend and he fills the form, by the time he fills it, the deals get finished, so jaise the vaise hi raha gaye

Filled Barnes & Nobles and 20North, but they both got rejected and he doesn't want to take the risk of filling amazon and price settlement, already his 15K INR is stuck due to me :(

no use ordering with BB

u will never get it

Earlier emplyees were not aware of the true value of these

Now they know

no online order and even if you camp outside store chances are slim

Whatever 40/50 one guy is selling are all BB employees

Unfortunately it is not available for in store pickup. Check the link:
BestBuy.com - Search Results

Click on check shipping and availability

I tried checking Denver stores. Man, what a time to not be there in Denver :( Oh well, I will get it from someone there thru craigslist when I get there :)

I have US credit card and bank account but did not want to go through the import personally.

Thanks

My Client is in TX, But he will try after 1hour & i am skeptical whether there will be any stores that will have stock by then.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

trigger said:
ALL those who ordered from asktp, is https://www.linkpointcentral.com/lpc/servlet/lppay this the payment gateway?

Sorry I used Credit Card Offline Processing

ASKTP.COM UPDATE:

Orders 30 thru 1500 are on the loading dock now waiting to be picked up by the shipping companies (UPS / Fedex) with the next 36/48 hrs. Situation is now fluid due to the latest developments from HP. We will keep everyone posted of the events. For now we still have a promise shipping date of sept 14 for the remaining 9600 units.

ASKTP.com is handling this far more professionally than HP did, and better than most other resellers have done so far. These guys are atleast providing sensible updates instead of the moronic automated replies.

trigger said:
Anyone else? I'm waiting on payment gateway page for making payment.. Should I go ahead?

Already replied by me :) That's the link, go ahead and make payment.

Please share order number. Am planning to order based on the current sequence :)

That's a 2 year old thread. Amazing they have survived this long and during the recession inspite of being a scam!
nash8789 said:

Back