PC Peripherals HP DESK-JET 2000 PRINTER RESET

laxmi24

Disciple
Friend I use Hp desk-jet 2000 printer. The main problem is the cartridge price. This printer use 802 and 802 small cartridge. The 802 small cartridge cost Rs. 415/- for black (90 page) and Rs. 610/- for tri-color. So my printing cost is goes about Rs. 5/- per page approx. Therefore i need to refill the cartridge. But when i refill it the printer does not accept the cartridge. I used the cycle method too with the 5 cartridge but it does not work. Any body use this printer and used to refill this cartridge?

Is there any method to reset the printer?

Is there any chip in the cartridge ? If not then how did the cartridge remember that the cartridge is used? Because i tried the refill cartridge to another same model printer but there also get the error massage that the hp ink in that cartridge is deployed. And in the printer display and the driver software show the ink level is empty. And asking to cancel the print job.
Is there any software to reset all this?

Any type of idea and experience is appreciated.

Thank you.

Note: The 802 cartridge has a different cartridge head. It is not similar with the HP 57/58/21/22/27/28/60 etc. So the process show in the internet does not work with this cartridge.

The cartridge head is similar to HP 61 and HP 122. (just with this two only).

If any body have any idea or any experience then please share.

I will post the the picture of the cartridge head latter.

Thank you very much for your reply. But that question was asked by myself on that web-site. that sanjay is me. And that process does not work for me. I am really want a solution. I do not know what is the problem in particular my printer. Few days ago My devices stop working, as i am on warranty i contact the HP, the service man came to me and even he also told me that this series of printer take the refill cartridge, He said he already give successfully refilled cartridge to another person and the cartridge work fine. Bur he does not able to give any solution for me.

He said let me see with the next original cartridge which i was used then. But now i refilled that cartridge form a well known refill center of kolkata by expense of Rs. 175/- for refill and Rs. 38/- on travelling.

NOW WHAT?

Please give me some solution.

But all all my expenses in dump. The cartridge also does not work with my printer now what.?

use ciss system. most probably everyone uses that now days.

even i had a problem with my refilled cartridge. i just removed the top sticker and let it sit for a week inside the printer without printing anything. after that tried printing in high quality (max dpi mode) and it started printing again. it still shows no ink but prints.

use ciss system. most probably everyone uses that now days.

even i had a problem with my refilled cartridge. i just removed the top sticker and let it sit for a week inside the printer without printing anything. after that tried printing in high quality (max dpi mode) and it started printing again. it still shows no ink but prints.

Which printer did you use?. what cartridge do use by your printer? My problem is after printing the page limit the printer say the cartridge is empty and the printer cancel the print job, even the cartridge have ink physically. I want to know how the printer remember the how many page printed on that cartridge. the cartridge did not have any chip, and the printer does not have any memory . Oh yes The printer have a 1" display to show the ink level.

Back