how to take great pictures with the WAVE

himadri_sm

Disciple
i recently snapped a few pics with my wave indoors using default settings during the day...& i am really disappointed with the quality of the photos..all of them came out really grainy/noisy & there was a considerable loss of detail..there was very little sharpness or clarity in the photos...now i know it isn't a digital camera but still after reading so many reviews & looking at pics taken by it which looked pretty good(images on gsmarena for instance),i am thoroughly disappointed with it..my earlier phone was a Samsung GT-S3310 with a 2mp camera that took better pictures at default settings...i have attached images taken by the wave & by the Samsung GT-S3310 for comparison. now what i would really like is for some one with knowledge about the various settings present in the camera to write a kind of detailed guide explaining all the features & how & where to use them...it would be really helpful for guys like me.topics that can be covered are-

1.indoor photography- both in daylight & low light conditions

2.outdoor photography during the day & night

i am really looking forward to a reply....thanx a lot.

Attachments

• wave 3.jpg
    wave 3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 123
  • GT-S3310 (3).jpg
    GT-S3310 (3).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 123
yeah the daylight shots look pretty good. here's -. i took it in landscape mode & all other settings were default..i'll have to check the settingss for indoor shots...i don't know why they came out so bad..

Attachments

• Photo0006.jpg
    Photo0006.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 105
Back