How to get a copy of Windows 8 ISO

Hello everyone,

I had purchased an installed Wind8 . But later on my HDD stopped working. Now I have to install Win8 again. But I have only Windows XP SP2. It didnt even allowing to install SP3. And when I try to install win8, it says platform is not compatible.

Dont know how to get an ISO image of Win8 ?
Why its not allowing me to upgrade to SP3?

regards,
Anand.

Hello everyone,

I had purchased an installed Wind8 . But later on my HDD stopped working. Now I have to install Win8 again. But I have only Windows XP SP2. It didnt even allowing to install SP3. And when I try to install win8, it says platform is not compatible.

Dont know how to get an ISO image of Win8 ?
Why its not allowing me to upgrade to SP3?

regards,
Anand.

I believe you already have genuine keys, then you can download the retail version from internet. One of the source can be torrents.

Thanks for the suggestion. It allowed to upgrade to SP3 on the third day of installation . As soon as it got to SP3, then Win8 was ready to install. So now I got it installed. But not sure, how to download the ISO . Will try the above links and update.

The windows upgrade assistant from MS will help you download win 8 directly. U can then convert it to iso with the same tool instead of installing it directly. (just follow on-screen q's)

Otherwise use the torrents as suggested above.

Back