How to download multiple rapidshare links using RS Premium

raksrules

Elite
I now have a RS premium account (all credits to zander for this :hap2:)
I need to know how can i download multiple files of say one movie which has been split in say 7 parts ?
I downloaded the 20kb RS manager installable but it throws an error immediately on clicking the EXE.
Is there any way i can just list down all the RS links and specify the id and pass and it will download all the files ?

you can either use Internet Download Manager (IDM), or DownThemAll a free firefox addon. Both of these have support for RS Premium.

Just select all the links, right click, and click on "download with IDM" if using IDM, or click on "DownThemAll" if using DTA.

Your links will be queued up, or will start simultaneously, depending on your settings.

Enjoy the RS Premium!!

Install Internet download Manager ,it will get integrated to your browser.Open IDM go to Downloads--->options--->site logins-->create a new login with
and your username and password.Now go the webpage where u have the 7 links select all of them and right click on them and select download using IDM ,all of them will be put in a queue and download will start.

Download FlashGet and enter your login/pass in"default download rules" and referrer as "rs". Make sure that monitor clipboard is enabled and now just simply copy the rapidshare links from your favourite browser. Flashget will automatically sense the downloads and ask you if you want to download them. You can also select which files you want to download and whether you want it to start downloading right away or later.. You can set a download speed limit too! Note that the latest version of Flashget is a torrent client too and will attempt to connect to some chinese servers. Disable Emule/Torrent function before using..

Jdownloader is a java based client and will require java runtime environment. This can be a turnoff for some people :p

zenflox said:
Use jDownloader as it is the best RS dl manager out there. The recent UI upgrade is smoother and provides easy access to features.

:home:index [JDownloader]
i use this one :eek:hyeah: , best for free rapidshare users as u can disconnect and then reconnect within 2 min :cool2: , Best for guys with dynamic ip :D

Striker10 said:
Download FlashGet and enter your login/pass in"default download rules" and referrer as "rs". Make sure that monitor clipboard is enabled and now just simply copy the rapidshare links from your favourite browser. Flashget will automatically sense the downloads and ask you if you want to download them. You can also select which files you want to download and whether you want it to start downloading right away or later.. You can set a download speed limit too! Note that the latest version of Flashget is a torrent client too and will attempt to connect to some chinese servers. Disable Emule/Torrent function before using..

Jdownloader is a java based client and will require java runtime environment. This can be a turnoff for some people :p

Flashget is my default download manager but it is not INSTALLED on my system, rather a copy of a previous installation is used. I cannot install all this on my lappy. But yes as you mentioned about flashget, it worked like a charm and i was able to queue and download many files simultaneously.

Internet Download Manager. It doesn't get any easier than this. Just enter your user details as everyone mentioned above & create a queue to download all your files.

^^ I was expecting you to pitch in :p

Btw currently flashget is working fine for me. So will continue that for now.

But yes i do have IDM setup with me

As it has been said with IDM and in the links below are snapshot

Code:
http://how-2-do.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-setup-premium-rapidshare-account.html

Code:
http://infoonnet.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-setup-internet-download.html

i have used idm for downloading from rapidshare.
I am more inclined to free download manager.FDM is Almost the same as idm
For simulatenous download u can make a txt You can import the text file containing the link and u can schedule them.

Back