Car & Bike How much should one expect for a 3 yr old bike?

viridian

Disciple
I'm not much of a bike/car guy. Would anyone of you suggest how much this could sell for? A friend wants to buy it but I don't know what price to quote. I picked it up for around 62k I think.
Bajaj discover 135 cc with electric start, with 16500 kilometers done so far, replaced rear tire with those gripwala ones (not the fat wannabe superbike kind). A few minor scratches here and there, everything else works wonderfully. I take the bike to work and so far never have i had to kick start it out of necessity (I do it when I've left it for more than 3-4 days, I've heard it's good for the battery). Also, if any of you or your buddies in Bangalore are looking for I can put them in queue if this friend backs out. :D

Really would appreciate your feedback!

yesterday i sold my Discover 125cc, kick start, aug 2006 model, but only 14.5k km done. Was in good condition. Sold it for Rs.24000 in Bangalore. Called up the bajaj showroom guy. He gave me the contact no of the buyer.

i want to sale my unicorn as i i have purchased Manza. how much can i expect from it?

its 2005 kick start Unicorn with 57k done. changed both tyres to Nylogrip 3 months back.

25-30k easy

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have been offered 35k for my Jan06 P180 confused that should I keep it or let it go :p

^^ you got a good price mate!!

@viridian , you should get 25-30 K easily keeping in mind they have discontinued the 135 cc model

Back