How Michael Jackson turned white? Truth exposed, evidence right here

Yesterday i was watching headlines today.....And the way they showed his type of story....it showed mICHAEL himself wanted to show he had vitiligo and all stuff......

He had a really bad past...plus as he grown into adolscent JAckson 5 dive low...it was famous becoz of small Michael.....and Michael always has this phobia that he will die lone...Thats why even after bad past he continue to remain with his parents till 1978...whereas all other Jackson 5 members were away....

He did surgeries for his nose and other stuff.....as he seem to dislike himself for his color.....and all....even morphing his pict can easily catch the stuff he did plenty of surgeries on himself..changing his own bone structure....

I m not suggesting i beleive that or this...but its enough to cast a doubt in your mind.....it was just like this report with all picts and all

But anyways its a hobby of everyone to poke into others life if he has fame and famous......nyways he still will b the undoubted king.....and most importantly a gr8 choreographer of himself

Ya i had seen that interview but ne ways whatever human being he was he was a gr8 music man and we have lost big opportunity to see him.

@OP .. Could you please post the exact source. More people need to know about this. And thanks for the post. Much appreciated.

:hap2:good work dude....
Its sad that after a person has left this world people are knowing his importance and the truth :( When he was alive people always got him wrong

m-jeri said:
what???...most of you didnt knew this???

anyways nice work OP.

Yea i never knew about his vitiligo.. Its such a common disease which i know about but never though micheal was suffering from it. Though i always knew he's 100% truthful and just cannot handle the %$%$#%#@ media...

Thanks for the Eye-opener McAngel. Excellent Posts!!!! Bravo.

:cry: Micheal finally got what he fought for his whole life : Peace :cry:

I do believe in hell n heaven, and believe that now it was Heaven's chance to admire and applaud the legend :)

(Emailing the link to my address book)

@

Eddy, all I can say is that, anything is possible, but we don't know for sure what the truth really is.

I'm just playing "Henry Fonda" from "12 angry men". What if MJ is innocent? He deserves a peaceful life and people should remember the man for his good(even if the alleged bad is true).

I did my part :chinese:

Btw, to the folks who are emailing the link, since this is in General Talk, it wouldn't be visible to outsiders, either ask them to register or the same is posted in FE if anyone wants to read it from there.

Take care folks :) and thanks for your time!

Agnel

Back