WTB home audio : stereo amplifier : 10K budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4music

Disciple
home audio : stereo amplifier / active monitors: 10K budget

hi friends, 'm looking for an used stereo amplifier/active monitors. my budget is 10K INR.
any offers/leads please let me know.. pm me or contact @

s o m s p a p l e at g m a i l dot com

thanks,
Som
bangalore​

Hey, I am using Estonia amp 20+20 w per channel at 8ohms. Its very good for the price. You can try auditioning them..

I got it for 4.5k shipped. Let me know if you need the dealer details.

Also if you are interested, you can try the lepai TA2020A+, tiny amp and decent sound. It comes in just 2k.

What are your speakers?

thanks thenvk !, please pass on the dealer details. as my budget is 10K i was looking for decent entry level amp so that in near future i can upgrade to good bookshelves [ofcourse used ones] . right now i'll be using the amp to power speakers of my AIWA mini hifi [amp section has gone bad after faithful 13 years of usage :( ] .

'm also open to used active monitors.

PS: thanks for your signature otherwise i was going mad searching for Estonia :lol:

thanks thenvk !, please pass on the dealer details. as my budget is 10K i was looking for decent entry level amp so that in near future i can upgrade to good bookshelves [ofcourse used ones] . right now i'll be using the amp to power speakers of my AIWA mini hifi [amp section has gone bad after faithful 13 years of usage :( ] .

'm also open to used active monitors.

PS: thanks for your signature otherwise i was going mad searching for Estonia :lol:

Give me a call.. i will give you some inputs before you buy. sending you a pm

I have got the following active monitors:

1. MA-15D: DIGITAL STEREO MICRO MONITORS
Brand: Roland
The MA-15D stereo reference monitors are ideal for computer-based recording artists seeking a high-quality, powerful set of reference speakers to use in a relatively confined space. The MA-15Ds offer a wide-range spectrum and crystal-clear audio reproduction.
24-bit/192kHz support, S/PDIF optical & coaxial input
Subwoofer output port for bass boost
15 watts per channel
3 independent source inputs: 1/8" line, RCA pin line (L/R), and S/PDIF (optical & coaxial)
Front-controlled bass, treble, and 2 independent volume controls
100 mm (4") woofer + 50 mm (2") tweeter, 2 way bass-reflex enclosure
1/4" headphones port
Magnetically shielded
Excellent working condition. Used it for 3-4 months. I have the original box, packaging and accessories.
Asking Price: Rs.6500 (plus shipping).

2. Creative Labs Studio Monitor
Model: Inspire Monitor M80
16W RMS per channel
3 digital inputs besides 2 analog inputs.
24/96 Dac and digital amplifier built inside.
Excellent condition (except volume knob is slightly loose).
Very good Bass.
Asking Price: Rs.3000 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back